Need a 2014 reading, please

• Hi, last year sucked big time, I wonder if 2014 will be the same too. My Dob is 18/03/1976.

I feel big and good changes coming mainly concerning work and personnel development, am I right?

Thanks in advance.

• If your work has anything to do with the home, healing, or domestic affairs, it will certainly prosper this year. 2014 for you will focus on your family and friends, and relationships in general. Balance is a theme for you this year. With all of the changes and hubbub from the previous year, now is the time to restore your body, mind and spirit. Since your home and family will take center stage, you will want to make sure your surroundings are harmonious and serene. Pay particular attention to the energy of your space, including the colors and sounds. Make any changes to your environment that helps you feel peaceful and relaxed. Perhaps you want to beautify your personal image as well, such as investing in a new wardrobe or different hairstyle that helps you feel more attractive. If you have any health concerns, look for treatments that integrate emotional healing as well as physical. Yoga or dance would be an ideal activity for you to help you maintain balance between your body and mind. You might have extra responsibilities this year, particularly in your family, so make sure you take time to yourself and put your needs first. By taking care of yourself fully, you can better help others. You will enjoy spending more time with all of your loved ones this year, including children and pets. This is an ideal period to attract a romantic partner if you have not met one yet. If you are already in a relationship, you can add more romance by taking time to have fun together instead focusing on your responsibilities. If you are facing any choices this year, make sure you are basing your decisions on what you really want, rather than what you think you “should” do or what you fear others will think of you. Focus on love and harmony this year and you cannot go wrong.

You will want to become more self-reliant and secure, and to establish your 'place' in the world. You may also have to focus on the needs of someone else, and find a way to balance their circumstances with your own. Adjustments and sacrifices may have to be made. In most cases, the best way to help others is by letting them be responsible for themselves. Other cases will require an unusual level of patience, compassion, and understanding. You may also have to reconsider ideas and beliefs that are no longer appropriate to these times or to your unique situation. There is no need to enslave yourself to the needs of others if you are responding with love. But if your responses come from guilt or the fear that guilt produces, you could be in for a bumpy ride. This year emphasizes love and matters of the heart including marriage, family, children, parents, close friends, duty, the home, healing, education, security, peace, and creativity. Both the pleasures and the problems of your personal life will predominate. When love is your motivation, almost anything can be achieved. First, however, it may be necessary to learn the difference between love and control. Love and guilt. Love and fear. Love and attraction. Love and hate. Love cannot be bought, sold, manipulated, or controlled in any way. Failure to understand this has produced the mistaken belief that love hurts. Love can never hurt. It is only the loss of love that hurts. And it is our great fear of losing love that causes us to hold on to it too tightly.

As the year proceeds, any need to control situations must be minimized. Simply by letting people be who they really are, any manipulative instincts will start to feel out of place, and your emotions will flow openly and lovingly. Others will feel at ease in your presence. This will create genuine unity... and all because you are starting to love and appreciate yourself more than ever before. And so you should! You are a very different person to the one you were just a couple of years ago. You have grown. You have evolved. And it's about time your lifestyle reflected more of the 'new' you. Meanwhile, do not make promises you cannot keep, and do not take on responsibilities that are not yours. If you do, resentment and frustration are sure to follow. Accept that certain demands on your emotions, time, and money will be made this year. Accept that you now have it in your power to heal yourself, and that you are also able to help with the healing of others. Yes, health and healing are major factors of 2014 for you. Thus symptoms may arise so that you can get to the root of what has caused them. The cause is almost always unexpressed emotions that are imprisoned within your body and need to be released. Although you will have your own problems to deal with this year, you may also feel like everyone else's counselor or problem solver.

New possibilities and responsibilities will appear this year. New places will be discovered. A new home may be sought or bought, as you seek your right place in the world - a place in which a strong sense of belonging can be enjoyed. A home-based business may be conceived, started or expanded. Additional responsibilities will arise in the work place. Relationships and circumstances can be seen for what they really are, if you take the time to look and feel deeply enough into them. This is a time in which marriages and partnerships are formed or reformed. Babies and new creative ventures are born. Long lost relatives and friends pop up from nowhere. Unhappy relationships or associations are healed - or ended.

You will attract whatever you focus on far more easily this year. Of course, this can have its drawbacks. Focus on danger, and you'll end up in dangerous situations. Focus on nickels and dimes or lack, and that's all you'll have. Focus on other people's shortcomings and you'll be surrounded by negative behavior. Look for problems and you'll find them. Try to focus on the good in other people. Replace outdated beliefs with new and more realistic understandings of life's precious diversity. Seek peaceful solutions to all problems, and allow others to live their lives without your constant input and judgment. In 2014, you are on a journey of power and priority; of learning the truth of how you feel about your various relationships. It is a journey of healing the gaps between generations, genders, judgments, and individuals. It is a journey of peace. It is a journey of love.

One of your biggest life challenges is spending enough time with your loved ones. In 2014 you have the chance to accept this challenge and to understand that as satisfying as personal ambition is, it can never replace the rewards and fulfillment of close personal relationships. The danger for you is that your preoccupation with moving forward or bouncing back can cause you to neglect not just important details but also the feelings of others. Too much self-obsession can alienate you from friends and family. It is important for you to make sure you spend enough time relaxing and unwinding in the company of people you care about.

This year you need to slow down a little and become more thorough, secure and settled. With your health especially, you would benefit from regular energetic exercise and by slowing down when you eat, thoroughly chewing your food to achieve proper absorption of nutrition and to prevent any digestive problems. This year you must put the focus less on your own personal goals and desires and more on the needs of others. Once you have learned to temper your rather ruthless ambitious streak, your destiny is to influence and inspire others to rise above challenges and achieve personal success.

• Wow,,, I knew challenges were coming, but had no idea that most of them are on an emotional level, the process of healing has begun but to this I had to set my loved ones apart to strengthen my self first, they r responsible for themselves, I cant fix their lives, my main concern as been my health and this year another one is joining there´s a high chance that I can loose my job but to tell u the truth that´s where Im focusing all my good energy that all this fuzz will go away and I will be able to keep a job in this company I work for. In fact I know that this lay off´s will help me get a better job were I will be able to be myself.

People are coming to me, so I can help them with their health probs, here comes the healing theme again, Im being called to fulfill my destiny, even not wanting too cuz I think its to early and Im not fully prepared, but the love and compassion I feel makes me want to help them.

Its funny, but yesterday I received a call from a trusted friend asking me to join her in a commercial activity and all I have to do is work from home. Maybe this is it.

So this will be the a year to face my inner self again, more lessons to be learned,lol.

Thanks Cap for ur quick response and ur time. God bless u.

• You can't fix anyone else's lives, just your connection to them.