Blmoon please read if you have time.

• Hi Blmoon,

It's been a really long time since I've spoken with you. I hope all is well with you. School is progressing and I'm still working on my goals. Aside from school, I recently got into a relationship with someone. Could you provide me with some insight about the potential of this relationship? Any insight, good or bad, is welcome and appreciated. Hope you're well and taking care of yourself. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Warm Regards,

MQ

• First image I get is running shoes! As if to remind me of past posts. Glad you are still "in the game". I think a past reading advised you would be focusing on goals and better off not distracting yourself with a man. And it's been awhile but that advice is still in your best interest. Any relationship enjoyed now will also challenge you to balance focus on goals and not lose yourself. Free will. I get that he is a mystery to you---as I do not pick up a strong vibe about him through you. He gives mixed messages in your mind

I feel a Gemini influence in his chart that keeps him moving around a lot. He is not intentionally a player but may seem so to others. He can be very engaged and attentive and sweet.. Even nervous about not pleasing---he will often ask if you are mad at him or did he upset you when you are fine. Despite his big heart he has a detached side........and he is distant. He is analytical----has a calm perspective where others may see drama. He has a strong vibe that invites leaning on yet he gets anxious under any pressure of being responsible for another's happiness or well being. He is careful to shy away from those he feels get hurt easily. He makes a better friend than something more. If you can get past that you can enjoy his company and learn not to lose yourself---but that takes work and energy. Best to finish your goals first as they will not be forever and you have dreams of self reliance. Your dreams are within reach. BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

How's your weekend. Hope it's going great and you're feeling great! I just want to thank you for this. He was an absolute mystery to me and I've been distracted because of him and almost lost myself to foolish decisions. I found out that he wasn't telling me the truth about a lot of things. So yes, the mixed messages. I know that not everyone is completely honest but he was just too obvious. I didn't break up with him. He pretty much just let me go with no reasons and no replies...so I'm just leaving it at that, where it's obvious that he no longer wants to be with me. I'm not even sure why he would lie about certain things, But he did. You described him perfectly and he has his sweet moments where it makes me always want to stay, but I don't think I can be his friend nor can I continue to enjoy his company any further. Of course, it makes me sad to say that because there were times he did make me feel confident, beautiful and loved, but at this point, after all that I found out, Im not even sure if he was telling me the truth about how he really felt about me. So, I think ill take your advice and just finish my goals. Also, would it be alright to ask about family? I would like some insight if whether I'll be able to have a family of my own. If I'll have kids. The thought and question has been on my mind. Thank you again for taking the time to read this.

Blessings and warm regards,

MQ