Hi Captain

• Happy new year!

How are you? Things are going well here. I hope to finish my flight training this month; I can never get it finished.

How does my year look re: my health and flying?

Are you excited about the new dr who?

Thanks and have a great new year!

• PG, 2014 for you will be a time of peace and quiet and self-reflection. It will be important to understand the point of this period and to curb your tendency to worry, pessimism and overwork as this tends to be your downfall. So you will need to to look within for self-confidence, happiness, and fulfillment. Until you can do so, you will not be able to find these qualities in the outside world. 2014 for you is a period of some pause and reflection between very active years in your life. This year should provide you with some time for gaining a better understanding of yourself, and you will be apt to spend a good bit of time in contemplation. It will be good for you to spend time alone or in quiet activities, as free from outside responsibilities as possible. You should try to get away from business pressures if you can. This is a good year to reflect on the past and plan for the future. It will not be a big year of action, but rather a year of waiting and development. One of the most profitable activities in which to engage is that of study and writing, for your ability to think clearly, analyze, and integrate your thoughts will peak this year. Your capacity for research and understanding will be at its very best. It would not be unusual for you to take on an appearance of coolness and detachment during 2014. Certainly, it will be best for you to focus your attention on your talents and your skills in an effort to use the time you have now to refine them. Perhaps you can find the time to gain more education, or simply spend free time in reflection and meditation.

If progress concerning your pilot's training seems to be slow or even stalled this year, you might want to look at other careers or interests that would suit you in the meantime. You are a born team builder so you are very suited to careers where you can create harmony, and may be drawn to business management, events organization, education, lecturing, and interior design, or you may choose to develop your creativity and work in the theater, opera or art studio. Compromise will be important for you this year in everything you do. Instead of outer material concerns, 2014 will be asking you to focus on your inner life. This can still be a year of victory where you can acquire spiritual mastery by learning to control your lower instincts and emotions. Take a break from the pressures of your daily activities to still your mind and restore your spirit. Reflect on what is meaningful to you and serves your purpose. If you can find time in nature, it will nourish every part of you, particularly if you retreat near the ocean. You might find you want to relocate closer to nature or live in a more serene environment, or at least go on a vacation. If you do not have a daily meditation practice, you might consider taking one up. This is an ideal time to engage in any spiritual activity or group where you can learn more about your chosen faith with others. Any course of study or research will prove worthwhile provided your heart is in it, and you are not doing it out of obligation. If you enjoy writing at all, this can be the year to create your best work. No matter what you engage in this year, you want to keep your mind focused on what you want, rather than let your emotions get the better of you. At times, you might feel that your emotions or outward circumstances are tearing you in two directions, leaving you angry or confused. This is an opportunity for you to gain dominion over your mind, so that you feel in control of your life, rather than feeling that circumstances in your life occur at random. If you find yourself getting overwhelmed, take a deep breath and stay in the moment. Stay focused on the big picture, and ask yourself if you have been making choices based on your personal truth, or if you have allowed others opinions to dominate your decision. As you learn to stay centered amidst change, you will learn to deeply trust yourself and the process of your life. These are valuable skills that will carry you forward for the rest of your journey. 2014 is a sort of long vacation for you and you will need to gather your strength and determination for the active year of 2015, building yourself a calm inner philosophy and spiritual foundation that will stabilize you in the busy and adventurous time to come next year.

• So 2014 and 2015 look good? we are thinking about having a baby this year so maybe thats my 2015 change. I am determined to finish flying and maybe start a small airline. thats my ultimate business plan. as long as i am healthy that is all i want. any thoughts? thanks!

• Well, next year will be your BIG career year so having a baby might mean your wife is left alone a lot with him or her.

• maybe thats an airline job? big sounds good. shes ok with staying with kid.

how are you?

• Well and happy, thanks!