It is not over Blmoon...!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• The painting should be called abundance! It overflows. I think it says gather all you can and do not be picky. Most arrangements consider matching blooms but this is just as if someone ran through the garden grabbing a bit of everything. The vase is so multidimensional....you can actually see the texture! You can feel the bone china with your eyes...a FEAST! I think you can send a note to the Scorpio and be smarta ss about it. You can ask :are we not talking? Or hows that broken arm, will you be using it again soon? Or a simple ...are you done disappearing yet, should I burn your Once he does respond you can be honest about what happened. Be open, tell him he needs to speak up if you made a mistake contacting him when you did. Tell him the truth... at the time you were afraid but really you handled it well without him. Which you did. I really think he is consumed by his own situation....he goes forward but then lies to himself and goes back to his safety zone of being too passive for change. When he is lieing to himself he knows you will call him out. BUT you must not change that. If you truly loved him you would have in the past censored your speaking up for fear of your hearts desire hiding. I do not think he likes to imagine you with the x at all but he is being unfair to hold that against you considering he openly discusses his situation with his wife. As for your x....you must accept that he will always punish you for doing the RIGHT thing.....he is a bully. I'm kind of shielded from you right now so let me know how your doind so I will rconnect. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• I love the picture. You are right about the scorpio and you have much more clarity when not so attracted with your heart! And he is good for you. His past has been shallow with buying the ladies who really were not lades enough to truly please him....he does not live a happy life but uses business to fill the emptiness. It's aging that has him wanting change. He really does adore you and yes as much as he will allow. Truth is he is trying but struggling with how to change...he knows nothing else. He can't have it both ways. He can't trust advice from those he chose around him because he used power, money, status over them so he knows they only str oke his ego. You are right about your x having an agenda about the house. You are a very VERY smart woman......I think you can out smart him but you must consider his level of ruthlessness. You can not be afraid of him. Angry maybe but you must stop being afraid. Change your vibe. And visit there as often as you can. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• What if you bought the house and sold it on your own? I honestly feel I can't give you much hope or faith in that apartment.......you have an energy there that works with your x to keep you trapped. Your x is NOT going to sell that house. He must win. The only place you have power is at that house. What is the legal issue about your right to live there until it sells as that would be the scary e-mail he would hate to open. The one that says you will be staying there until the house sells.The man lies....lie back. Bully's do not count were virtue is concerned. Write him an e-mail that says he gives you no choice but to move back into the house and get it sold. You do not owe him details....isn't that how he riles you? threats without details. BULLY back or give up. Here's the truth.....you will never have the positive energy to get out as long as you are in that apartment. You are not yourself there and wither into helplessness....that spirit there s ucks the life out of you. And it bothers me more the closer you get to leaving. As for the dream his mistress wearing YOUR old clothes? What kind of woman would do that!!!??? That spirit puts that in your head at night to rile you...weaken you. If the bard called you tomorrow said his woman left and he needed you please.....and you went to stay.....would you ever consider wearing her clothes?! You would burn them first. You fear your x's mistress wants your life and is getting it. That's how personal the house is. Really this is about you leaving the marriage with your power and the money from the house and changing the pattern of him victimizing you. You have to choose what you can live with and you chose fight. Finish it........get back to that house so you can get clarity. Why are you afraid to anger him? You know his fears. He knows yours. He expects you to be civilized and make sense. DON'T be so predictable.. Send him a ridiculous e-mail and lie if you have to...say you do not for a minute believe the asking price is too high and his agenda is transparent and he leaves you no choice but to move back in and sell it.

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry, I know you want to be saved but YOU must gather all you have learned and do this. What if you had to do this to save your son...you would come out with both barrels!!!! Get ANGRY! iN A GOOD WAY......i HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN YOU. Please do not see me as abandoning you. Are you going to let your x have the house? Spirit says you have the power to trump his bully tactics but not if you regress to being fearful. Be as ruthless as a mother bear....be YOUR own mother bear. I am very fond of you but I can't do this for you. Ask for help from those who can. Forget your ego and start asking for help. Call the friend with the fighting spirit. Ask the Scorpio if he's interested in investing in the property.......I know you have a habit of telling yourself ALL outcomes and so you do nothing but feel trapped, so what if he says NO and you feel embarrassed? The point is the universe will not come to your door right now as your crossroads demands ending a pattern. Once you finish this then YES a door will open and things will come to you but the universe must feel your energy fighting right now....ask for help. Make phone calls and take my advice about getting your power back.....he has you cowering in the corner again and that energy in your apartment is working against you as well. Wether it's a lie or not send him a threatening e-mail. God forbid you be unreasonable? The thought of you coming to that house as you please will put him in a corner. Call your strongest friends and gather some fight. This is TIME. After May he has plans that will make this even tougher. Get some fight in you. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• there is a message.....it is saying somewhere your thinking is not true. Some way you see her is not holding up to logic but is out of fear or your lack of self worth. Spirit uses examples in dreams to show us how truly out of whack our thinking is. You do tend to imagine she is getting something you value , when that is not true. I think you carried that back from your visit.....her invading your personal cabinet..What you really wanted was a chance to speak to her in her face and say....how dare you. BUT you used your head to make a choice which is wise but unfortunately feelings are real too and part of you needs to express that OR change perspective so you do not still feel the sting of that insulted. You were insulted and felt she had the last word but really her dig at you was pitiful because what kind of woman would feel she got one over you by living trapped by your memory. She has more reason to be insulted and how sad for her your x gets off the hook with her. Her love for him is very self destructive and unloving to herself for believing in him. As for the e-mail, I do get your right and when I said threatening I meant not in a literal way as in threatening that would look bad but yes do choose words. Just like he writes for documentation and stacks his own deck....you can as well. He says he has several lookies but the price is to high....you can say, I have talked to the agent and she has reassured me that no your wrong about that and she said I did an excellent job showing the home and on that note I am considering making myself more available to selling this house. For documentation purposes this makes YOU look good BUT in his mind it would be threatening.......I should have expressed that clearer. I just assumed you would get that. In other words you can be just as clever about manipulating....actually you are much smarter! I see the Scorpio clearer than you but spirit considers it a waste of your energy to focus on him right now....I promise you in the near future there will be more clarity. And I can advise you once again once he is back in the picture. Right now you need your focus on this house. After May your x will start pushing for a settlement based on not selling the house despite his efforts. Of course you can fight back but it is more to deal with. So document your e-mails as well and be sure to debate his accusations.....you already have had validation from the agents about the house being more sale able if he cluttered more and you can honestly mention how being there and witnessing him being too busy to show the house was a concern for you and all the more reason you feel that being available to show the house as well will help sell it. So when he does decide to get a court order to settle you will at least have your side covered. THAT would be threatening to him. I can feel the better energy in you....asking and reaching out will pay off. Actualy, the Scorpio would make a great investment, even if he uses it as a rental.....because he'd only being paying half it's value his investment is very safe. You tend to dwell on the minuses but if you believe in this investment it is what manifests. Focus your mind on how many reasons why that home would be a great investment. BLESSINGS! Keep up this more positive fight mode and within a week you will see a positive validation. Write the word BELIEVE on your mirror.

• This post is deleted!

• I love this card! Bother the Scorpio but avoid being needy. Keep the tone business like and save a better time for getting personal or answers about his behavior.....it's a Scorpio thing......timing is important when dealing with Scorpios. Are bread and breakfasts a good business in Germany. Or international rentals? I know a lot of writers rent out of the country to get novels done. Would your home have a possibility like that. Just wondering because a bank may loan you if you had business plans for the property. Of course once you secure the loan you can do whatever and sell it. A dream place for you would be buying property somewhere beautiful and renting out rooms as a writers or artists retreat. You would be surrounded by your kind of folks. DREAM BIG!!

• This post is deleted!

• You are right about your x and her. Which is why if he sells that house it puts a kink in his chain as no , living together as a intimate couple would not work. I do think they both lie to themselves and do not see the truth of their arrangement. It is really more arrangement then the kind of surrender that comes with relationships that grow and test each other. I think he has plans that involve wishful thinking about the house. He wants to keep it. But he does not want to pay you a fair half. I had a feeling that germany is probably a more complicated place to navigate and your x liked that advantage. My thought process was to at least get some positive visualization about the place. You said you have problems with that. Your mind analyzes a lot. His energy holds on.....so any kind of more free creative thought you can have about the house is real. The universe does exist on energy. Just as you can sense energy from art.....it is that same process of VISION that reaches beyond the artist. The truth is that somewhere right now someone is just right for that house.......you are not the only one that has the heart to love it. You are right about France.........I had a friend stay in a house in a very secluded area to finish a novel. The wheel of fortune is very good but asks you for patience. I do not get all my answers either! In fact I'm in the same waiting line myself. Believe in your card pulls. And notice the pattern of them being hopeful and encouraging faith because being down or fearful can bring what you do not want. So best to distract yourself with something construction OR getting a rest if the future calls for strength the next phase.. Meditation is for you.....it just seems too simple to be as valuable as it is. : )

• This post is deleted!

• You do have clarity. And thanks for the Renoir...I needed it. I got rearended today and spent the day in the emergency room. I'm so glad to be home!! I'll talk more when I can. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!