It is not over Blmoon...!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• There IS a negative spirit that roams your building. I have met it and it has once tried to enter my space and I did not answer you for awhile. He does not like me . He influences your thinking. Last two months he is very aggressive to stop me from helping you. There is NO mistaking this....I am not just having an opinion. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Your students probably wouldn't notice salt against a door jam if you swept it tight. But if it truly makes you worry just pour it at night and sweep up in morning. No rule to it but because salt absorbs energy and even germs the sweeping up is just to throw out the negative but just trust your intuition. I imagine this spirit probably does move around beyond your building feeding on others.... if he just fed off of one person they'd kill that person so they go were the energy is good. Your x was attracted to this energy or actually the spirit found your x easy to attract. This spirit hid from me in the beginning. All I sensed from the beginning was that place was not good for you.Looking back it was not good timing anyway to have had that info layed on you so soon. He was outed to me by a female spirit who loves you. As a medium I deal with spirits. I am very cautious and protected. I do have on rare occasion a negative visit which I do not engage with. To be psychic for you from this distance means I connect to you and unfortunately when he's near I pick him up. He does not like the progress you've made and he didn't consider me a threat for a long time but he gets that you are stronger and he knows you will leave if you keep up this power journey. He feeds on other women but is extra fond of you. But fond is not in a good way. This man was a doctor and had a love hate relationship with women. He was controlling, possessive and could be cruel. Spirit shows me a lamb. He chased the lambs. He feared a woman making a fool of him.....he liked innocent big hearted girls younger than him but then got bored and lost respect for them for putting up with him. He was very brilliant and well known in fact spirit shows me his portrait was on a wall and part of the hospital or joining building was named after him. He yearned for an equal but the brilliant women were too independent and always left.....he just could not trust....he blamed his misery on women and mostly lived in his work but he enjoyed superiority over weak women and that was a big sin....as he was a doctor! Since you can't find a way out you must find and cure your weakness to him but honestly, I myself dealt with a spirit who claimed a section of properties were I worked and he was malicious to the point of breaking items and throwing things around another room if I forced him out of his space. My boss was aware of him and I eventually just left. I blessed prayed...saged...rang bells....and once I did the whole complex.....but one room. That room had things thrown around and my boss ended up in the hospital with unexplained head pain so severe she couldn't stop vomiting...they thought she had meningitis. Then it started following me home!!! Always before that a sweet teacher ended up very ill as for an earth bound spirit to travel they must gather big energy off of someone. I finally had enough and anything at my house that came from my job I through out and I had to let that job go. There are spirits everywhere and they mean no harm but a negative Spirit is not easily sent away, specially if the main space they love they claim is theirs. You can command them to leave and they must but mostly they will want back in and will keep trying. Thats too much energy to waste. About your scorpio, leave it for now......you will get something helpful out of him....do not let your ego turn it down when it presents itself. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This building does not look like or feel like the building I see and the name you gave is not him. You really do feel his presence but just do not realize it is him. You think the symptoms are you. If you reread some of your posts after you return there from being away. you will see a pattern of ailments and feelings even before the heavy construction.. The spirits who feed on energy do not want you to know they are there... I am psychic and sometimes it takes a day or two to realize it....even a week. Good Spirits are open to being noticed mostly. For me I notice discomfort at night. As if there is no air. My dreams may be panicky as if I'm trying to get away. I will notice having a hard time getting housework done. Things breakdown or act goofy. I'll notice others in my house are getting sloppy. I keep finding stuff on the floor...a newspaper...an envelope. Just a feeling of chaos where order should be. Maybe a basket fell over...then someone moved a chair...like there's a clutter energy trying to take over. But mostly I know because I will feel down in a way that is not like me. And a heavy tiredness. A tiredness for no reason. I do have a name for the spirit but prefer not to say it......there is a strong S and it is German. Yet I got a vibe for the men you named...it was not negative at all...this picture has nothing dark I can see. When I do get that an energy is bothering me it is really a push of will because they s uck you so dry......I pray a lot and clean my home and throw things out to get more air....I do like you did to your home in Germany. I drink extra coffee and put on music and clean extra good. The problem you have is the spirit was there before you and claims it as his. I do not have that....so negative visitors move on. I did live in a haunted house ...it was very old and huge...two floors ...5 fireplaces. We ended up signing it back and leaving it after two years! It had a very intense history I found out later ...I was young and not so enlightened. It had been part of the underground railroad for slaves and in later years was like a boarding house for the infirm. I remember wondering why the doors had numbers on them! Anyway lets not go there. I would never do that again!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• give me some time....I do have responses just dealing with my own life right now. First thank you for the Renoir......and the foggy pics....so reminds me of how nasty Chicago could get or gary indiana with all the pollution YET all the postcards of the city look so pristine! I have a poem addressing that "postcard" always perfect illusion. I got that same feeling of your pics.....you see only the perfect presentation in postcards paintings and books etcetera....kind of shocking.! Life is full of illusions! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• I hope you are not sick!! I am feeling better.........just let a lot of chores go. I just did a reading so taking a break on that and limiting myself but will be back later tonight and can give you the read on your dream if it still matters. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• Renoir makes me want to cry! Good tears.You are intuitive about your dream and the last part was what you censer about your observation of her power or strength. A bit of craving as well.....that she has a BACKUP and there is a kind of partnership they have that you have no reality for....your observation of how different your worlds. As you know in driving dreams it is best you are at the wheel. Interesting question......who is at the wheel in a marriage. Also it brings up how you do at times have fairy tale thinking or see what you fear. Maybe despite all the qualities you see in him are only part of the obvious side of them and what is hidden is that she does give him something that makes it work. And even without him she would take care of herself....a survivor. She has a strength that he feels safe with and he understands her and knows what to bothered about. They both just harp in a secure way. That is foreign to you. The main theme is the digesting of your trip. I often absorb a place or experience then weeks later digest it and start putting insights together. I guess it is what makes me a good creative mind as I LISTEN and watch and step back a lot and my mind is actually processing in a subconscious way and dreams get vivid and telling. So much of your healing is tide up in that house. And the change in your interaction with your x is manifesting. Your father relationship is part of who you are and were....the daughter who married the man she couldn't help marrying. The man you married who still is his father's son....for him no resurrecting a father to see in a manly way so he could heal. And the Scorpio....yes where do you put him in all this ....he's different and goes to the guest house.....nothing intimate happening there. You do not get him at all and the not knowing his family's numbers represents your visit as well....his DISTANCE. A lot happened during your visit. And the difference of realities between you and your son. He often gives YOU the OTHER perspective but in the dream you are so sure of what is real ...how you see the scorpio. You are extremely intuitive and yet at times you choose the reality that loves you "less".......your son, chooses the perspective that loves you most. He is saying in your dream, that maybe this missing Scorpio has bigger problems than you right now! He sees you as a strong woman........you see his faults. That's all I got for the night! OH....I so wish that energy would leave.....he sucks the faith out of you!!! He whispers all your fears in your ear. He wants you to stay there and works at it! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!