It is not over Blmoon...!

• You are of course right in your observations and I know the frustration. Adult children are going to do what they want to do...in fact anything their mother suggests will have them dig in their heels.........as if mother being right is an insult. As for being angry.........that's the place were I feel the same way, right down to changing the locks and telling them ok, I'm sick of enabling you to be way too lackadaisical about your progress and all I see is you repeating the same circle blindly and I just want to have a loving relationship as mom and not be arguing with a grown S man. I'm down to my youngest and cutting to the chase quicker. I hate kicking him out knowing it will really set him back but sometimes they have to suffer the consequences of their blind choices. My youngest is a sad puppy addict......he neglects himself terribly but will rescue others. Bottom line is all the distractions rescuers create are just keeping them from dealing with their life. Sometimes they already know you are right but they really can't change yet so there is an irritation towards you that is unfairly misdirected. I'm sure you are feeling that unfair state of being an enemy instead of the wisdom. It's not so personal....it is that way for many parents of adult children. My youngest was about to finish a degree when his brother died and he was unable to finish......then his marriage unraveled because he was the caretaker and found himself broken I had to watch from a distance as he floundered. At it's bitter end they ended up with me but she lasted a few months. Her parents ended up having to take care of her. I had this righteous idea that my son would accept my home and help and start healing and moving forward because that was my intention in my life. Instead, we fought a lot and he disrespected my home........it took me a long time to get that he was changed and in a dark place of feeling unworthy. Back off from advising your son.......let him learn his lesson on his own........he needs to feel trapped by her attachment to him and learn the difference between helping and enabling and how much energy he can afford. I believe early on I suggested to you where there may be a time when getting a job may be good for him........since he can't see or appreciate the luxury of having a choice.....most men have no choice, they have bills to pay. I really think if you detach from your son for awhile he will on his own tire of the burden of being another's life preserver. This is where you go into a more self absorbed stage by the end of the month. You have your own bright future. Think about how far you had to come at his age. Reap your own rewards and let him deal with his own learning curve. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I do not hear much from mothers who have all their adult children take their advice. Not before a much older mature age anyway. Was their father a good listener too? I'm afraid my mate and I are both extremely independent......wild and we gave birth to a stubborn litter of little generals. My mate does not listen at all to my wise or psychic input.......not until he's made a muck of things......so my sons have no reference for listening to me. They are their father's sons and not just mine. It is what it is. My mate has done much better with his grandchildren. On a spiritual level you can't compare your life with another's as we all have a unique journey.And your life will take a renewed turn soon. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Last couple weeks have been full of inertia for me as well. Had drama with my youngest and I'm too old for it! I used to wonder how older folks could just pick up and move away from grown children but I have my days that understand now. Mother hood is a toss of the coin. Maybe it's different with daughters but sons seem to resent you most when they need you most and are floundering. But I must follow my own good advice and walk away from conflicts that serve no purpose but to eat my health and sadden my heart. I had terrible head spinning most of last month and rested a lot. My lawyer resolved my insurance battle and got me the full amount...BLESSINGS!.....and I got a puppy! From a very nice breeder.....a little male rat terrier named Spanki.....he's my birthday mother's day gift to myself.....early. It's been a whole year since my Norman passed. He brings me so much happiness and is very loving. He just turned 4 months.......When I picked him up it was if he was already mine and waiting. He's a maniac at times in a puppy way but he is helping me with the depression days I get with this head injury. I am not a depressive person and hate it. I love the flowers! When I was a young teen I loved wearing a scent called Lilly of the Valley. Spiritually, I'm reminded a lot by spirit to enjoy a more youthfulness! I think being isolated by my injury has made it easy to neglect myself appearance wise.......make the effort to be s e x y. I pulled s e x u al ity cards for a while! I also picked money cards twice in a row and yippee I love that. I really pushed myself last few weeks to get three poems done....it was like walking through heavy mud! I was determined and altho some days I felt a hot mess AND the engine who could! I'd think I had a perfect poem only to look at it the next day and realize it was not so good. But I just kept saying to myself, I will do this!! I'm happy with them now and hopefully my head will rest and my energy will pick up. Full moon in Scorpio....a powerful one! Expect to feel it! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• THANK YOU!!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• STOPPING BY TO SAY HELLO, HAPPY BELATED, LOVE AND LIGHT!

• OOOPS, SOME THINGS DON'T CHANGE! LOL!

• This post is deleted!