It is not over Blmoon...!

• Interesting pic.....it goes with my card pull of the day. In the pic there definitely is a bright beauty there but muted....a hidden reality! My first card pic claims my time of confusion is almost over....my second pick was to honor my finances and blessings I was about to receive and my third was the card that claims I am a perfect being of light and there is nothing to fix! As I suspected....my dreams are not as much reality as they reflect past fears. I had been committed to meditation EVERY day but got slack S . i MUST get back into that healthy habit. The testament is to you! You really did accomplish a great leap. A great brave strong advancement but you are still too close to that other side to know and honor that testament of courage. Your body has not recovered. The big obstacle was FEAR. Everything about your situation of being trapped in your relationships with your x was about FEAR. Putting you up there with great leaders is your common BRAVERY. It is a testament to COURAGE and fortitude and faith. right now you are recouping...it is what it is and will pass. Interesting how despite your wise decision to not visit your sister.....she visited! You already know she is too self centered to sense your needs or boundaries and this is not the time to solve that issue. When you are strong again is the time to reflect on a game plan for her. It's hard to be tough when your in a place of retreat and recoup. Some people do not honor boundaries they do not agree with.....some people only understand the SWORD! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Reminds me of Shakespeare house....that style.......my dear friend who was a mother figure would bring me treats from her travels and she gave me a beautiful print of Shakespeare house. She also picked up feathers on the queen's lawn for me.........she picked up stones. All my writer friends who traveled always brought me stones. The house style does say England so interesting to know it's history. And the testament to courage is that the courage WAS equal to the great famous man. His accomplishment was more visible in a worldly way but really in hindsight as I think people of all statures are human and many do not see their greatness at all in the thick of it....in fact all great men and woman...even Jesus do ALONE go through that doubtful painful fearful place in the desert. Then they rise up and go back and face the next round. .....so much energy goes into the battle and the patience and just not giving up. Do not judge your moods by the past as this is different right now....it's your retreat time and now you can cleanse all those emotions you put on hold..... to keep on going, Allow yourself to cry if want to....without needing a proper excuse. You are healing and cleansing right now. I did see a home for you definitely.....was it 6 months yet from that prediction? Often important subjects reappear in 6 month events.......if you start something that gets put on hold...it often comes up 6 months later....or if you have an unresolved issue it will reappear 6 months later. Things feel off kilter because you have not ever been this new self. You have changed. The second view looks most like the pic my friend gave me....the house where Shakespeare was born. Your future does need your approval....you deserve it but you have to believe it....your dreams want so much for you to OWN IT! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• That is interesting! All the swans belong to the Queen?. Sounds like a poem line. But I have feathers! ........I have a poem written to my friend after she returned from England. It's as if England was full of magical history and she brought me little bits of that with beautiful postcards and mementos and I was so touched by her love for me ....how she took me under her wing. Wish I could post it but I prefer to stay under the GOOGLE wire here. The poem has been published before. I think this being your vision time, you SHOULD reach as high as pleases you! Perhaps your now visions will blossom in six months...or at least reach a step closer to reality. Lately I feel my house too small! I had no plans of moving at my age, facing retirement with very low pittance of social security. I already accepted this would realistically be my final house. It is paid for. Although taxes and insurance are like a mortgage payment! And I do not live in a high tax area. I used to wonder why anyone would not have insurance on their house but NOW I get it! To be old and have to choose between utilities and eating over the possibility of needing insurance. Here a Hurricane CAN do great damage but the likelihood is low....or a fire could happen, but that is rare. Here in the states insurance is a mighty commodity that has risen more than ever. Anyway........I am trying to declutter more right now....maybe it will FEEL more roomy! I have NO energy either and thoroughly hate it. Like you, it always feels like forever......I as well have little patience for down time when there's so much to frkn do!! It is what it is and best to not fight it. My son and grandkids are coming the week after this!!! It has been a year and a half! Hard to believe. I would of never thought I could stand it. Interesting you brought up your son....I had thought of him last few days......some kind of change for him. Did he get offered something? I just got something new for him. I BET his father wants to connect now. His reason's are selfish. .But we will not go there. You earned that freedom! He will not get what he wants. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• What a magical week it was!!! While here ,my son learned his bid on a grand house was accepted so I was happy for him yet so sad to say goodbye. I slept till 2 today and did the meditation with Chopra. Was spinning and throwing up yesterday but considering the fun week it was worth it. My son did spoil me and made sure I did very little. My dreams irritated me.......you dream about your x and I dream about my x boss....even though in waking hours I do not give her a thought. The only positive is the last two dreams were different. Otherwise since I left there it was the same theme......she leads and I work until waking up actually tired.....and saying out loud...what the H.....why do I still have this dream!? . I believe I have figured it out. And am excited to cut that chord! I'm feeling extremely creative and sense a long spell of artful productivity ahead. AMEN!

• This post is deleted!

• Interesting dream......but positive affirmation that your attraction to your x is something you cured for life. You will not be fooled again. I got news that I was accepted in a poetry anthology. The first book reception and reading is next month at a beach side convention center. I try not t get too excited as you never know what to expect. You feel more rested but Spirit says you should still be lazy. To celebrate and feel good about the things you do get done and it's ok if they seem small by usual standards. Shift your mind into gratitude for what gets done and do not put much thought into what needs doing as it works against abundance and your next path phase will be about abundance and having enough. Your relationship to money will be the highlight of this year, being open to receive, asking for help in a healthy way. You get it and now life will be pulling you into putting knowledge into action. This could be a very profitable year for you and offers of opportunities.......you may join in a ground floor venture and help something grow. Spirit shows me the word FOUNDATIONS,,,,,,,,,to remember during times you may think your reward is not coming in fast enough that really a foundation is being built for you and to just trust and develop a sense of being in the flow. But right now you are still in rest and retreat.....but that will change just before May. I still pick up some kind of change going on with your son. I do not get a bad or good ....just a rise in his energy .....an energy fired up by a goal......a sense of freedom and possibility. BLESSINGS!.

• This post is deleted!

• I don't know why but this painting reminds me of a svelte big bossomed lady,,,,,very classy.Will the perfect gent notice she has dropped something and oblige her the kindness of rescuing it for her? I had a tired day.......the oak bloom is choking everything. It is heavy in the south. From what you say about your son taking care of business I can see why he feels energized and capable. He will get nowhere but stalled and insulted by his father........he can not be trusted. Your son will get what is due him.

I'm going to bed. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I'm not feeling well today but will try my best as the situation seems dire. On a positive note....rarely do suicides reach out, specially all night ....so there is hope. Suicides usually come as a surprise and the person plans it out with a relief and those around them actually feel that person as seeming happy. She feels like ending it only because of the immediate pain she's in and she is isolated. She wants help but has no idea how to find that.....I agree, she has an anxiety disorder and I sense her father has some kind of issue but that is irrelevant at he moment. She has latched onto your son for a reason....and her releasing scary emotions on him is good for her but what a burden on him.. Hospitalization would be her safe place but from what you say that is not possible there. I pick up your fear so it messes with my detachment but considering the situation I do not see how you can detach. The longer your son can engage her the less anxiety she will have but that is no long term choice. Prayer is helpful. Do you have a counselor friend who can advise?. From my end I pick up that she feels completely trapped. I'm assuming your son already asked her to stay with him or you. Her environment is too hostile. If she talks to you....you will know what to say. She needs to know how much she has survived.....that this too will pass. I really am not getting much from Spirit as to advice....just that she is more crying for help or she would not even discuss it but just do it. Your son is so level headed and a great problem solver he probably has already exhausted all possibilities. I'm thinking that she may look forward to talking to him and by distraction of him just being a good friend it may get her out of the dark hole she's in. His life has been not so perfect with his father....maybe if he opens up about his own pain she will come out of herself.......apparently, she's too detached not to know how her suicide would haunt and hurt him, so she needs to be drawn out of herself to connect more. I will pray for her and send healing. Sorry I can't solve this, let me know how it goes and if I get a message I will send it. I always saw your son as capable of being a very good psychiatrist.............maybe this event will help him find his gifts. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• It has been in the papers here. I thought of you as if the area had a connection.I need to pick up dinner.....you sound calmer and you do have good intuition, picking up as I....it is more a cry for help. And yes despite that given the right event and moment she could self destruct but more likely,she is a survivor. Talk to you later. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!