It is not over Blmoon...!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• OH MY!!! I could live in that room.........the curtains match mine in my room! I keep saying it's time for a change yet can't take them down....even though the lush thick fabric collects dust easily...funny because was trying to talk myself into change just today but not working.. My bedroom is supposed to capture Paris...the walls are a deep yellow golden colour Renoir used a lot....I have my other wild wolf side in another room. And my tropical tastes are in my kitchen. I'm very eclectic. Mostly I love colour! And art. Bold but not garish.Not everyone is so color brave but I am....and I will repaint until I get it just right. To get just the right blue for a wall in my living room I took a copy of one of my favorite Degas dancer's prints to get the colour machine matched. Happy full moon to you!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I can imagine having a party in that room....but not with stuffy aristocrats.......a more passionate gathering of creative folks. Lot's of food and wine but not formal with ceremony. The party would start as a sit down with a table full of delights and a help yourself . That would bring everyone together and then I'd have music in one corner.....just loud enough to attract those who wished to wander over yet not so loud others could not step off to other parts of the room to enjoy small groups. A garden area just outside would be available for privacy and enjoying the stars and a full moon. I would have some kind of fire torches lit . As the night went on the musicians attending would hopefully join in making impromptu surprise collaborations and the dancing would begin....the table of food and wine would go on all evening. I would add some greenery and flowers to the room........and some pillows? A party like that needs a place to cradle some heads. I guess I'm between worlds......picturing happy folks sharing a large fur on the floor in front of the fire ....plenty of huge inviting pillows. Lot's of laughter.....and neighbors far far away from complaining! That is a must should we all decide to howl at the moon! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• YES!!! PERFECT! And because I am a writer there is a story.....or many stories in this room. That large urn DEADcenter holds the ashes of the husband who owned the hostess who most her life lived under the heavy thumb of the big man she outlived....they married young...an arrangement of course. She used to imagine that urn one day attending her wild parties...not vulgar of course but free spirited. She thought at the time it would be delightfully spitefully considering the hard place he was , she straightened her spine and became the jeweled sword...... in reality when the time came she made it a habit to kiss that urn when the party was done. If I gave every guest a story and all their stories made a tapestry.......a novel!!! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry I've been quiet.......I had to put my 12 yr old aussie shepard to sleep last Friday and it was draining! She was in pain and it would let up and give me false hope but then get worse. She has been crabby for awhile but just old crabby....but it suddenly took a seriouse turn.....she actually bit me...not a snap but a real agressive bite several weeks ago! I cried knowing what THAT means. She seemed ok for awhile but then I could sense a seriouse pain around her and I finally mustered the strength...by myself.....to do right by her and set her free. I just got her ashes back yesterday and I shopped online last week all one day just to find the right urn. She was salt and pepper colour and I found a marble urn called zebra marble......ordering online I had to say a prayer it would be a nice colour mix...and it was! As for your dreams...I too am having dreams I hate! I'm trying to get the message as well....but I can say ...that truth be sometimes icky dreams really are not bad.......but reflect our doubtful times and we are either being negative about something that is not or we are under valuing ourselves. I will reread your dream later this evening....the moon is in Aries today and MY moon is in Aries so may have good connection today. You know my special scorpio poet friend who is psychic?,,,,funny, cos I was just thinking of YOU and how I should post you and today he sent a card.....saying he found it in a box with a note and my name to remind HIM to send to me......and it was a card with a PARIS CAFE! But no people...empty! He in sweet words reminded me to be good to myself! My dreams...icky annoying....reflect that. And I was reminded to send you a post seeing that empty Paris cafe! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• I hear voices rising a great AHHHH with these majestic pics. I don't have much time but must let you know how positive your attic dream really is......the parts of a house reflect so much of the reality of your state of being. My dreams have been house dreams as well, and last night car dreams. Anyway, the attic is your higher self and a good place to be! Your description is very wonderful. We are both between a great change and reflecting the past obstacles which are no longer real........it's as if we are reviewing the why of our past......our past states of being. Fear is often an emotion that is no longer real but it worries us if we dream the past. Really, you came out of a very intense phase of ACTION......you often leap hurdles with shear will and the guidance I brought to you from the divine Spirits who asked you to trust and do the work.....and you did it!!! Your life will change and you are in a way between the old you and the knew. A lot of the rehashing in your dream life is just reflecting and a practice for you to connect to your psychic self. Your very insightful! I see other's dreams with clarity that I often must work more on myself....because for others FEAR does not interfere. Like you my first impulse over my icky dreams is to fear a warning but really it often is not the case. Sometimes it is an applause showing you, encouraging you to feel and appreciate and give credit to your accomplishments.....which can get lost under the fear of the new unknown future. I am VERY proud of you! I am careful where I invest my energy and Spirit believed in you. You did the work.....there was nothing easy about pushing through your greatest fears. Be good to yourself and EXPECT great reward....so on that note your intuition is right on about feeling abundance real in the now to attract more. Meditations will help. And about your sister, it was no surprise as I remember Spirit gave you the choice...........next time it may be easy to say no. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!