It is not over Blmoon...!

• This post is deleted!

• That is such good news! I could see them as you were describing and they would be the perfect family to change that male energy that trys to dominate the space and attracts HIS kind. But there has always been a female energy as well fighting for that space. I will pray for divine intervention to block your x. But really I have already felt that and all that was asked is that you do the work and you have. Funny you mentioned flowers as last night I almost told you to do that but then thought to myself, no need, she knows that. You are right about your satisfaction, even if they do not return the truth is YOU can sell that house. Him not being there is a manifestation of his fear of not being in control.....so he'd rather not be there as otherwise he feels like you are running the show and he's left holding your purse ; ). When really, it's about selling the house and yes you would think THAT would be the INTENTION. He is unaware of how much HE is holding on to that house. YES a house that is loved...loves you back! That's why I only keep happy stuff I love. Anything that has a bad memory goes....even if its worth money. The only drawback is I can be reclusive! I am too happy not to leave home most times. These folks are looking for a home and understand feeling the vibes of a place.....like you...so that means your energy trumped your x's. I was going to tell you as well to open the windows and let it air but as well said, she knows that!. Animal smell does scare folks as there are houses where the smell is in the wood etc and people fear that. When my boys were small I worked with agents after estate sales when a owner died. They would offer me all that was left if I emptied the house and left it broom clean for the agent. I hated houses that were filled with cat or dog smells left uncleaned so long the smell permeated everything. Cats were the worst! OR heavy cigarette smokers........the build up of tar ruined antiques and made walls impossible to paint. I learned from seeing what people leave, not to keep stuff you wouldn't family or strangers to see...boy the stuff I came across!! I would dump a lot and take home salables which I sold at a flea market. Boy THAT was another life! Anyway, keep doing what your doing and I will pray for you. BLESSINGS! ps....I'm very sensitive to smells and have found the most wonderful thing that outlasts candles. They are like a ceramic melting pot ....a tea light candle goes underneath and in the bowl goes a scented chunk of wax. It fills the house! They also come as a plug in...I have both. The only hassle is finding the best scents...some brands are awful or hardly work. My favorites are made by YANKEE CANDLE. They can last a week. When done I use a knife to remove and often throw the used disk of wax into a cabinet that gets musty.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I'm glad despite your x s mood you got down to the reality of things. The subject has to be kept in the open....even the little stuff so you set that boundary that you are not going to be passive. Good for you dropping the subject of how sincere the visit was......you had a great experience, it was real and he really hated that he had no say in that day. And his get away was not good, he felt trapped and he hates that. He can not feel secure without having his own place to escape. All they did was bicker. She actually sees you like you have seen her....she thinks he is afraid of you and he paints you as a different person but it back fires because how can You be the bully without him being a coward! He is his own worst enemy. She does not question his failure as a father because he paints you as a controlling mother who has brainwashed him. She again sees him as a coward....why hasn't he just invited his son to spend time together, the three of them? She gets frustrated and accuses him of being ashamed of their love....why does she have to hide. He had a miserable time with her. That is the energy that came slinking back to the home you share....his tail between his legs....thinking women...all of them are difficult crazy bloodsucking B itches and they should all keep their mouths shut and do as they are told.. They are never happy. His usual narcissistic inner conversations. Let the Scorpio do the connecting. The truth is you went through a very scary event but in the end you handled it. You handled it well! Be proud of yourself. When he does contact you and brings it up you can tell him that. If he asks if you were upset with him you be honest, tell him exactly how you felt. Abandoned? But not sure if you had that kind of relationship and not sure what you expect from him. You don't know what to make of it. You hope that he was just having his own drama and you would hope he would be as honest with you as you are with him. Tell him that the fact you can be yourself with him and not be afraid of speaking your mind is the most attractive thing about him. But you really need him to be honest. If he does not want to share your scary days then just say so as the clocks ticking and with your man history you need to cut to the chase and avoid men who need to hide. : ) ......................BLESSINGS! and wish we could sit in the garden ............

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Don't worry if I am not here right now. My husband had a heart attack and I have been at the hospital for last two days. Everything's fine now. I just need sleep!! I read your posts. Very positive! And your x is not a happy camper! No escaping that.......he's really run out of hiding places!

• This post is deleted!

• I'm a bit brain dead and off to hospital but allow this for your son....painful yes but better it gets brought out.....your x is baiting you....he wants you to feel so protective that you retreat. Your son is strong enough to have FEELINGS...even bad feelings...your x is NO match and your son will get to say things he longs to say. You raised him and he must stand on his own.....life tends to repeat our wounds and your son will cross paths with his fathers TYPE all his life....let him deal with this. I know as a mother every cell in your body screams protect but let your son be....it will be to his and yours benefit because your x is doing this to you as well....he wants you to not come back.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Have you ever met a Scorpio man who can relax?!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• Your prayer for me and my husband was very powerful......YOU have healing energy. Which also makes you a target for others including earth bound energies to draw energy from you. You must pray for yourself to get out of that apartment. The problem is once back there that energy decreases your energy to get out....you see no way out....that state of mind is worked on you intentionally. Because of your closeness to a hospital space you are subjecting yourself to residual grief, pain, anguish and spirits earth bound. The main negative energy is very strong and likes your building and prefers women like you. I am now just recovered from being in that hospital watching over my husband.....as a psychic a hospital is such an overload of intense energy. I wish Spirit would give me a magic fix for you but you need to work on this. It will make your power more stable .......your journy has been self awareness...who the real you is.....your fears versus reality and your POWER. You have come very far! Put knowledge to work....just like you did at your home and with the x. NOW fight for your space. Protect yourself. At night visualize holding up a shield and with authority that all arrows of malice sent your way will deflect your shield and return to sender. The spirit that haunts your building must go away when commanded. Walk the perimeter of your apartment...ring a bell and repeat a prayer of protection...don't ask but PROCLAIM! Claim your space protected. Hang chimes in every room. This creeper comes at night....get up and set off the chimes....command him to leave! Be angry in a protective way...inform him he may not enter your apartment.....put salt inside your door and sweep it up and reapply everyday. Pray to Saint Michael to protect you and help you get out of that place. Do not over analyze options or I cants..........BLESSINGS!