It is not over Blmoon...!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Sounds like you are loved!! But then there are always the few who are safe with their puny concern. And the Scorpio's wife can not resist poking him in public....he hates any hint of joke or exposure...it is a Scorpio weakness. I do not think at the time they were officially divorced yet. In fact on paper the fight may still be going on.....a lot like the endless roadblocks your x dragged you through even though you were emotionally divorced. Money is a big complicated issue between them. She knows he has always had affairs and yet he mostly was in no hurry to be free for any of his flings. That's why she is never really jealous of his affairs......though she was deeply wounded in the beginning.....eventually she got it.....and when she did she found his affairs laughable and the ladies either shrewd money grabbers or pitiful gullible fools. She knows he has hidden himself behind her to excuse himself from commitment. Both of them "know where the bodies are buried" sorta speak. He knows her weakness...she his. Luckily, you are not part of his usual collection. You do not have a weakness or need for him...so you see through him. He does admire you and you excite him....but you are not his usual game so he is lost a lot ........BLESSINGS!

• ps....The bard? Reach out? No, he is too small and tightly tucked.....inside himself. No wonder his behavior most often resembles an S Hole. No happy happy there! He wounds himself more than any outside fear can.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• You are not cheap....the opposite. And no follow up pic is his insecurity to impress you. You are a different kind of woman than those he used to remain in control. Part of him fears a woman who inspires him to care what she thinks! He has purposely chosen take it or leave it relationships so he is not weak in his mind. Unfortunately , as he aged he realizes his way of life is missing something....he feels empty. Playing the king to needy young hearts no longer works. As an old king he knows how laughable it can look. Scorpios can not stand being a joke. He was not offended by your comment...it was honest...he loves that about you. He was being honest about his choice.......he does put much thought and energy into his business ventures . That is who he is. Actually, you can send him a note inquiring how his project is going...any new pics? Or say nothing. You were being honest not mean or insensitive..........those pics mean nothing more to you then gee that's great for you. My Scorpio is excited by industrial things and we very much differ!! I spent a lot of time fighting for my esoteric needs! Harmony, artfulness, nature etc. Your Scorpio man is lacking as well.......he shared pics of all he really has going right now. Mostly, he is deep in transition and battle over how to redirect his life....he wants more but has no idea how to live differently. He does on a clear day but keeps his days too busy so his journey is slow. He has not untangled himself yet complexly from his wife but getting there. He does have a family that still ties him to his past. I could go on and on about him but really all you need to truly get is that being your honest self with him is his value in your life. Avoid ever judging yourself according to his ability to stay connected or disappearing...that is totally his issue not yours. If you want to test his humor send a pic of a giant hole or burned out building and label it my hopes and dreams (pre divorce)....with a smiley face.

• This post is deleted!

• better to be a bit lonely in a selective self loving way than pretending to be someone else just to join the crowd. I am not happy either with my lack of an active clan right now but it is just a lull in the journey......time to regroup and restore. I'm off to bed. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!