It is not over Blmoon...!

• you have clarity! A red rose for you! I am proud of you! I am tired as well....need some airy peacefulness...and my home is in disaray right now and I can go awhile like that.........but it starts affecting me. oh, do you see how good you are for the Scorpio! He listened to you! To have a loyal bond with a good Scorpio is true loyalty back up. Allow them their sting now and then or catching them in a wrong mood, they will be there when it truly counts. Because you are yourself and speak truthfully to him he trusts you. Scorpios need truth. I love my Scorpio friends! And for you, he allows YOU to be yourself. He is a lucky man to have you to keep him honest with himself. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Do with it whatever makes you smile.....not once but a chuckle that lasts! You have a while till you leave to think of something. You can leave something too. Also, you notice less because you care less! Good, because he does notice!

• This post is deleted!

• A rubber snake?

• A picture of you wearing a crown?

• your wedding picture?

• A loving card from him with his signature..........surely you can fake that. I've been signing my mates signature for over 40 years.

• a toy mouse?

• Spray her pads with YOUR perfume?

• I like the rubber snake!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• funny....that was my thought too to spray them with something irritating like pepper! I bet she hates the fuss he makes to erase her before you come!! I think she suffers more insult than you but since she did put them there, she set the karma. I'm sure when you leave and she returns the last thing she wants to see is any trace of you. I still see another woman not just her so it must be interesting how he juggles that although from day one she is used to sharing. DIGNIFIED.....yes he expects that from you ; ).

• YOU ARE VERY PSYCHIC AND AN EMPATH....i PASTED SOMETHING BELOW ---it is from Judith Orloffs site ---her books are very good. she is not only psychic but a psychiatrist. She shares book excerpts on her site. I have her EMOTIONAL FREEDOM book.

Empathic Illnesses: Do You Absorb Other People's Symptoms?

In my new book, The Ecstasy of Surrender, I discuss empathic illnesses - those in which one manifests symptoms that are not their own. Many patients have come to me labeled "agoraphobic" with panic disorders, chronic depression, fatigue, pain, or mysterious ailments that respond only partially to medications or psychotherapy. Some were nearly housebound or ill for years. They'd all say, "I dread being in crowds. Other people's anger, stress, and pain drain me, and I need a lot of alone time to refuel my energy." When I took a close history of all these patients I found that they were what I call "physical empaths," people whose bodies are so porous they absorb the symptoms of others. I relate because I am one. Physical empaths do not have the defenses that others have to screen things out. As a psychiatrist, knowing this significantly changed how I treated these patients. My job became teaching them to center and protect themselves, set healthy boundaries, and let go of energy they picked up from others.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ COMPLETE BLOG. TAKE A QUIZ IF YOU'RE A PHYSICAL EMPATH AND GET STRATEGIES TO STOP ABSORBING OTHER PEOPLE'S ILLNESS & PAIN !

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!