New Job and New Boyfriend

• Hello,Captain or any Psychic

Can you help me?

I recently email my resume for a job at a newspaper company. Do you see me getting a job there?

Or do you see me getting a promotion at my current job, or a raise?

Also any new man in my life?

December 9 1962. Born 4.40 pm

• Pinky, your greatest challenge this year (and every year) is having patience. You must learn that sometimes you can’t force progress; the best approach is to simply bide your time. You are a highly energetic individual who loves to be the center of attention but you have to learn that good things sometimes take time to acquire. This year, the spotlight is on you and you will feel a desire to be more independent and to express your individuality more than in past years.

In love, you would do well to look for an Aries partner, since this can be a tremendously energetic and passionate relationship which has the potential to be a longterm one. You are a romantic, ardent and passionate lover, but for longterm success in relationships, you need to find someone who can also show you the joys of the simpler, quieter things in life. Although routine and responsibilities are not for you and you need the freedom to travel and explore different experiences, when you do find a partner who is romantic and adventurous, but also solid and dependable, you can be surprisingly loyal and supportive.

Your job search needs to take you towards jobs that would really suit your vibrant, energetic personality and that you will enjoy, something that challenges you. You love to express your ideas, so you may be drawn to education, law, business, journalism, social reform, and the world of entertainment. Equally you may be attracted to the political or scientific spheres, or to artistic media such as music, writing, literature, or drama. A dull 9 to 5 job would never suit you. There has to be an element of excitement or adventure. If you are truly excited about the newspaper job and have the necessary qualificatons and experience, then there should be no trouble getting it. But you can be a bit unrealistic at times so make sure you are suited to any job you go after. Learning to control your emotions and approaching the job search in a calm and practical manner will pay dividends for you.

2014 for you is all about change and new beginnings! No matter how familiar things may seem, you are on an entirely different road now. This is a year of new interests, experiences, goals, and understandings: about life, about you, where you have been, where you are now, and where you would like to be. Last year you completed a long cycle. You most likely let go of some people and circumstances in your life, and now is time to plant seeds and embark upon new adventures. New people, new jobs, new opportunities, and new ways of thinking and doing are about to enter your life in 2014. This is a wonderful time to do anything you have wanted to do but have been making excuses for. Now is the time to take action and be bold. This is not a time to wait and think about things, it is a time to do! You will have a lot of energy now, so do some form of physical exercise daily, otherwise you might experience nervous tension in your body or mind. Starting something new takes confidence. Believe in yourself. This Universe is helping you break out of your comfort zone and take your life to a new level!

• Hi Captain,

Thank you for answering me.

The job that I was looking at the newspaper company is receptionist job.

How about a promotion at my current job? or salary raise? Nothing?

• Pinky, if you want a raise or promotion at your current job, you have to ask for one. You have to take action this year and not wait around for things to happen to you.