2014 - I was wondering if I could have a reading please?

• 2013 was a year full of ups and downs and I was hoping I could please get a reading on 2014 for me. My birthday is August 5th, and my boyfriends is July 17th. Thank you!

• Did you want a separate reading for your boyfriend or just how he figures into your life in 2014? I will need your full birthdates including the years for a detailed reading.

• Both please if possible! I am August 5th, 1990 and he is July 17th, 1982

• For you LB, 2014 is all about sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. (A good year for aspiring politicians!) It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

For your BF, 2014 will involve nurturing, protection, and domestic matters. This year his home and family are highlighted. It is a time for him to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice will be asked of him in this area. The focus for him in 2014 is on relationships. He is likely to find his relationships with those near and dear to him growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate (if it hasn’t already ended or grown tired during 2013). 2014 is a very auspicious year for him to marry. It is a time when he may be concerned with taking care of his home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is worthwhile for him to personalize his environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts. He should consider taking courses that focus on his own well being and balance. If he has ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2014. He may find himself "spread thin" this year, as he will be needed in many areas. 2014 for your BF should be fairly free of occupational and financial problems.

Unfortunately these two outcomes for 2014 are incompatible. While you LB will feel like going out, travelling, making new friends, and having a good time socially, your BF will want to stay at home and be all domestic and settled. It could lead to a parting of ways between you, since the general compatibility is not all that high here anyway..