Anyone can help..outlook for new year

• Does anyone have any outlooks on potential relationships in the new year for me? I'd like to know what's coming up, as I'm getting to the point where I'm tired of being alone. Anyone can help.

• Majestic11,

This is not a potential outlook but a pick up on your feelings now... if you can understand what you are coming from then potential decisions may be easier... just trying to help...

you are feeling strong where you know you can make things happen...make them work

you are also at a spot where you can breathe...your taking a breath after anxieties

you need this pause, it is going to help you, just remember the things you went thru and what you did to overcome them...use that for going forward

you went thru a lot but you are ready for change

seems like an old friend came by...brought some happiness

your going to run into a lady who is not nice and controlling and not being honest with you

you still have more hoops to jump thru, some stumbles but you will make it thru...just won’t be fun

all this that you have went thru will allow change and new ideas... like burning a field and you got caught in the middle when the wind shifted... but you will make it out and new seeds will grow

there is a guy coming, he is a dreamer...he wants all his dreams, but still doesn't know or hasn't pushed to get them

not sure if it’s the same guy but beware ... I think two different guys...he is not what he seems...he will be exposed...but I feel negative about him

things will work themself out and you will be happy, you will figure it out, nice happy feeling at the last card

hope that helps

Nick

• This post is deleted!