Unusual request...

• I am going through a very tough situation with a close friend. We have been very hurtful to each other and for once I know I must keep quiet to let the situation cool. Still, I want him to know that no matter what, I care about him and hope we can reconcile...one day.

This is a really tough situation where I am fighting negativity but have to remain realistic about our challenges in our friendship. I am equally hurt and angry by his actions and words as I am also filled with sadness that our relationship has turned out like this, and love for him as my friend.

I'm just requesting anyone who has the ability to help me in sending him positive/healing vibes, so that our friendship can heal in time, and that our care for each other will find its togetherness again. I hope he knows that I still care about him, despite the confusion and hurt.

Thank you very much. Happy new year to everyone!

• Hey toora find a card write your sorry in it and any kind words that show how much you care and mail to your friend. do not call right now just let yourselves recovery for now. when your friend gets the card he should then call and you cant tell him how much his friendship means to you.

I find this usually works and if it doesn't then let it go for now

• i wish a card would work! Unfortunately, radio silence is the way for now. I'd never call him at this point. I just wish there were some things I could tell him right now. It's going to take a long time for us to get back on track.

• I always dread using the colloquial sayings, but in this case I think it applies. "If you love him, let him go. If it is meant to be he will come back to you." I know how bad this hurts, I too have had to do it more than a time or two. But, it remains true to this day, the Universe will see to it. Good luck to you, I hope your heart acquires what it desires most.