Reading for 2014

• I would appreciate a reading for 2014 !!

birthday 03/29/72

Happy New Year !! B

• Brick1, after the expansive creative energies of last year, 2014 is a time to work hard, solidify your foundation, and get the details of your life in order. This vibration governs earthly concerns such as your home, family, money, finances, and day to day activities. You want to lay down a solid foundation for your life in order to set the stage for the dramatic year of change that lies ahead in 2015. Anything you can do to get organized will serve you well, including throwing out anything you don't need, tidying up the structural imperfections of your home, or establishing daily regimes or routines. This would be an ideal time to buy a home or establish a business, provided you pay careful attention to your contracts. Whether you are buying a home, investing in a business, or preparing for the future in any way, it would serve you to be very thorough with your financial planning and create a budget or spending plan. Your physical body will need more attention this year, so make sure to stay disciplined about getting enough rest and exercise. This might sound very dull and restrictive but it isn’t. These disciplines will create more freedom and expansiveness for you in the long run. This can be a highly enjoyable time where you feel yourself becoming more secure and stronger in every moment. This can also be a beneficial time to enjoy with family.

The events of this very practical year will leave you in no doubt that the time has come to set new priorities and strive toward a specific long-term goal. 2014 is all about organization and work; how things work, making things work, and working towards something that means a lot to you. As the year unfolds, you will need to develop a clear vision of what you want and make a firm commitment to attaining it. Keep in mind that the reason the year often feels confusing and 'difficult' is because its nature seems to place obstacles in your path any time your attention is diverted from reality. Last year, you learned about the power of optimism. 2013 urged you to see beyond your first impressions and face the reality of any situation. Setting realistic goals not only helps you to stay focused, but often results in a very satisfying achievement. Whatever it is you hope to accomplish, (and your priorities may change several times this year), you can be assured that it involves mental, emotional and/or physical hard work. Whatever you want to happen, you have to make it happen. And all of your hard work will definitely pay off in the long run. You will be so glad you had the fortitude to build your foundation now. 2014 is a serious and life-changing year for you, and as soon as you accept its hard-working nature, you will be able to relax into it. From a more accepting frame of mind, you will have a better chance of shaping your reality as you would prefer it, rather than have it shaped for you.

This year, you must organize your life according to what is important to you. Things you believed were important may be the very same things that are now restricting you. It is time to weed out the useless and trivial aspects of your life, especially those beliefs, goals, and attitudes that simply don't matter in the grand scheme of things. These trivialities are distracting you from the larger picture. Focus on what really matters to you and, even then, face the possibility that half of those things don't matter either. What does matter is your freedom to exist as you want to exist, and the level of loving intent in your heart. Visualizing what you want, in great detail - using ALL your senses - is the key to bringing it all together. A certain dream or goal may have emerged last year but, this year, you are dealing with the hard work that comes with reaching and then sustaining a goal. Review and organize your finances and material assets. The events of April and May will bring these matters to your attention. You CAN meet a romantic partner if you are looking this year, but it probably will involve learning lessons, which at this point you may choose to avoid. You want a partner who is there for you - be sure you both have the same goals. If you are in a relationship, shore up its foundation and make it as strong and stable as you can.

This may not be the easiest of years but, with the combined strength of your feminine will and masculine intellect, it can be one of the most fulfilling cycles you will ever experience. This year if life is hard or you feel frustrated, it is a 'clue' to show you that many of your restrictions are unnecessary and that no matter what situations arise, you can deal with them in the best possible way and perhaps even use them to your advantage.

• Thank You soo much Captain !! I vibrate with all this 🙂

• Hi Captain,

I can't say it enough how true it has come to me this reading you made for 2014. Because of this I wonder if you can you do me a reading for 2015 ?? Mostly because you mentioned above that:

"In 2014 you want to lay down a solid foundation for your life in order to set the stage for the dramatic year of change that lies ahead in 2015."

I wonder what DRAMATIC changes will I have for 2015 ??

Thank You as always ! B

• The changes can occur in any part of your life but they will be dramatic. You may change your relationships, your job or even your home.