What will 2014 bring for me? Reading Request.

• Hello friends, This year has been a doozy, my moms cancer really kicked my butt. Just hoping 2014 will be better for me and my family. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. (10/11/1980)

• Librawitch, you are at the beginning of a new cycle of your life. Last year was about endings and realizing who and what was no longer of any use to you. You most likely let go of some people, attitudes, possessions, or circumstances in your life, and now is time to plant seeds and embark upon new adventures. It is a great year for meeting new people. This is a wonderful time to do anything you have wanted to do but have been making excuses not to. Now is the time to take action and be bold! This is not a time to wait and think about things, it is a time to do. You will have a lot of energy now, so do some form of physical exercise daily, otherwise you might experience nervous tension in your body or mind. Starting something new takes confidence. Believe in yourself. The Universe is helping you break out of your comfort zone and take your life to a new level.

2014 will provide opportunities for starting new things with you in the lead, and the energy to follow your inclination. More so than last year, you feel a desire to move forward, to improve situations, to assert your individuality, and to get on with life. The new energy is supporting you. Move in directions that provide a greater sense of self-definition. Reach for opportunities and they will come to you. Life for you is beginning anew. Now is the time to put your best foot forward; to take up a hobby or other activity that will freshen your thinking and broaden your general activities; to look ahead. This is an active year with many decisions to make. Your affairs are making a new start. The next few years experience will depend a great deal on what you do and don't do this year. Your decisions and actions call for strength of purpose, clear thinking, and listening to your inner voice. Make yourself stronger and give yourself more clarity by noting every accomplishment, small and large, in a journal. An accomplishment is an accomplishment and deserves acknowledgement. Review the journal occasionally to get a sense of where you are heading and give yourself an opportunity to change direction if you so desire. 2014 can be a whole fresh start for you.

This year will part the way for you to be more successful than you've been in past years. Success will, however, have to earned through hard work, patience and self-discipline. It is important that you avoid easy schemes, risky ventures... try to upgrade your talents professionally. New contacts will be established and old associations renewed... all leading to success. Accept the fact that this year you must expect change... either professionally or personally. If you fail to adapt and attempt to resist change, you will lose opportunities to advance. You can expect life in 2014 to offer you many changes and likely new beginnings. These may range all the way from a totally new and revised love life to more challenging responsibilities on the job. You may be assigned an entirely different type of work or make a physical or geographical move to a new area within your present hire or even startup completely new with another firm. This is a year that can kick off a whole new cycle of events in your life, the beginning of a new life cycle. It can also be a time of endings (that have been long overdue), so be ready for much activity and emotional change. It's time to transform your dreams, aspirations, hopes and intentions into physical reality. You may feel this energy thrust and recognize the need for a life change, but could decide to stay rooted in your current situation. That sort of response to change is not uncommon. The only problem is that you may delay too long and miss the opportunities now turning your way. Really study your needs and feelings now to be sure your hesitancy is sound thinking. You may never have such a chance like this again for another four years. Stay positive and be aware that you are now riding the crest of "the wave of life" which requires a fresh new approach.

• Please excuse my delayed response, this is so on point. Thank you so much TheCaptain!! This is my year and I am making many changes day by day. Hopefully, everything works out well.

thanks again!!!