Readings from El

• A very happy new year to all.

May each and every one of you come closer to your dreams, goals and wishes.

• All the best to you EltheMoth:), Happy New Year!

• Thank you moonalisa!

Have a happy new year.

Very warm hugs and wishes to you and your family!

• Hello gino,

Here is your reading:

Solution + Manipulation + Musician

With Isis and Hecate as your Goddess cards

Wow! I don’t usually get two Goddess cards that want to “speak”, but I guess they each have some advice.

So it seems like you have come to an “Aha!” moment, but yet you are undecided of what to do. It seems like both you , and the circumstances are keeping you in a stand-still.

It seems that you are unsure. Is it too much change? Isis gives me the sense of tradition, and Hecate’s illustration has two hounds, and that tells me loyalty.

Yet, when you come to really stop yourself, and ask yourself --honestly-- what is it that you want? What would be better for you?

If the circumstances are really poor right now, it’s usually because we make things worse. The world can’t wait, and when change is at hand, you must accept it. Refusing to change only stunts our growth. You will be forever at a crossroads-- as if in purgatory.

Isis’s advice is for you to be honest with what you want. Be honest with those you deal with.

Hecate tells you that it’s time to move on. You must live in the present, and not the past.

Remember that it is better for you, and everyone around you, to be happy. This is a time to follow your instinct, as right now it’s a time to go with the flow.Things will get much better when you do. Happiness, play, music is what’s being called for right now.

• Hello brick,

Here you are:

Opposition + Bridge + Palace

With Freya as your Goddess card

Love may not be so easy in 2014.

There seems to be a lot of hesitation, or the fact that there is something that you don’t like about love or the situations that you get. Yet, 2014 is going to be a year where you become connected with a lot of people (social media?).

With Freya and Palace, I get the sense that you may be changing the way you interact with people or your looks. It may work, as there may be people that are attracted to you. I also get the sense that very confident people may come your way. They are great to learn from, but don’t always make the best of lovers. Why? It may be too much confidence, and self-centered-ness.

2014 is a year to be social. See what the world has to offer. You may not meet someone that has everything you want, but the people that you will be part of your life in 2014 will show you what you need, what you don’t need, and what you would like in a partner.

• Hello suramya, ; )

Here is your reading:

Knight + Fulfillment + Challenge

With Venus as your Goddess card

It seems like you are fighting yourself against your true desires.

Knight tells me that you are protective of not only yourself, but others. In doing what you would want, or like, you feel like it will hurt the dynamic.

But you’ve had a taste of what it is you like. I can only compare it to chocolate (my weakness). Of course, happiness is found when you do something that you like, and you have Venus’s full blessing.

She tells you not to get discouraged by the challenges you get now and in the future. I just get ‘block’ with Challenge. It’s an air card, so you may get stuck with regards to your ideas or simply your thoughts.

It is going to be a time for change though. So maybe here is where you get stuck.

Do you continue with what you want to do? Or do you try and keep things as they are?

I don’t know why, but there is a big importance in what Venus is wearing in the illustration. She has a breast plate. In some mythology, the Goddess of love is also the Goddess of War. So I get that you must not only love, but do ‘battle’ for your love.

Venus was also had the name “Venus Felix” (fortune), and “Venus Victorix” (victory).

• Thank you so much. The job I left, you are so right about the trust issues. I am persuing a new job (adventure) that I think will be OK. As far as my love life, I don't know anyone that does not want me to be with my husband. We were separated but now we are trying to work things out. You are right about family, very important to me. I just moved and I am 1000 miles away from 2 of my children and the holidays weren't exactly happy for me. I think that if I let go I will finally find happiness.

• Happy New Year El! If you are still offering readings, I would love one in regards to my current work situation. Thank you so much!

• Thanks El and wish you a very Happy New Year! It makes complete sense as usual:)

I can send you a mini reading through mail if you would like one from me.

Much love

• Thank you so much for the offer! I would appreciate one so much!

• More specifically, a relationship reading would be so helpful for my life right now!

• El how are you? I haven't spoken to you I. So long. I was just thinking about you a few days ago I was about to email you. Such a consident everytime I think about I always happen to find you here. Hope all is going good with you hope you had a great Christmas am a happy new year.

Can I have a reading if its not to much to bother. Love and job wise please and take you.

• Marsc,

I think, in your situation, it's not about just letting go, but about accepting things.

You may not be living with your children, but you still have them and their love.

Not everything is lost.

It's time for a new life that they will be a part of.

It's time for focusing on yourself.

• Suramya, a reading would be lovely.

I'd like to know what your cards have to say about my friendship with B.

Thank you. 🙂

• Hello faye,

Here is you reading:

Visitor + Achievement + Disillusion

With Kali as your Goddess card

Work seems to be filled with friendly and accepting people. It is giving you the courage to keep going. To gain better, but it seems like something is going to come up that changes your viewpoint

I get the sense that there is disappointment. I don’t know, but I feel like ‘sacrifice’ is part of the story.

As if the friends that you have made, will put you in the middle of squabbles.

Be careful, too, that you do not make this same mistake. Don’t step over people, or take more than you give.

I also get the situation may be unavoidable.

At work, do not give up. Just watch out for yourself. Keep your friendships, but do not over share. Record everything.

• Hello LeoBethany,

Responsibility + Sacrifice + Stone

With Freya as your Goddess card

One card, Two Paths, flipped over as I was shuffling, and Fortuna fell as I was shuffling.

It tells me that changes are in your relationship. Jupiter is important in both these cards, and it tells me of expansion. Two Paths tells of not knowing what to do, but wanting to do something. To find excitement. Fortuna says that in changing, or deciding a path will bring luck. There will be freedom

I get the sense of difficulties in the relationship. I see some disappointment, but love is making you both stay. There is so much familiarity, and history that it’s difficult to change anything.

Be careful about starting a family. Stone says that tradition, family, duty is what will hold this relationship. But tradition and duty don’t always bring happiness.

Freya says that there is more for you to explore. I don’t think it’s from this relationship, as her literal message is “you must kiss a few frogs to find your prince”.

I think that you both have to reevaluate things from the relationship. Perhaps some time apart will be good. At the end, if you both want to continue together, that’s fine.

So long as you both want the same thing in the long run.

• Hello Sagittariusgurl, J

Here is your reading:

Love

Achievement + Manipulation + Door

With Kali as your Goddess card

Love is up to you. You want things to work in your love life, but it seems like things aren’t going so well. The thing is, there is a lot of work to be done. You have finally forced yourself to come to the starting line, but you can not cross it. You fear of the hurt that will bring.

Yes, you may not meet the perfect guy right away, but you have to move on.

Change for the better doesn’t always come on it’s own. When the universe brings you change, it’s going to take the rug from under you, just so that you can move.

Acknowledge what’s not working. Try changing your thoughts. You do deserve happiness. The law of attraction may be big here in your life, so if you want good people to come, think of only that. Don’t let fear hold you back.

Love should come when you have found your balance-- when you have found acceptance in yourself; when you have finally moved on. It won’t take too much time. It won’t if that’s what you really want.

If you want to find love, you have to cross the starting line. You have to make sure you work on yourself, and evaluate what you really want in another. After all, what we look for in others is what we want in ourselves.

I wish you all the best.

• Hi EL, I would like a reading when you have time... Met a new guy reently. wondering if there is any possibility between us. He lives in a dif city and is older than me. Looking forward to your insight. Thank you!

• Thank you so very much 🙂

• Thanks for the reading. Best wishes for 2014 :-))