Reflection on what went through this year

• I started having my spiritual awareness few years ago, through a heartbreaking / nonsense / unconditional love situation..., and since then more and more I found myself connecting to the source/spirit. I grew through lots of pain, that i believed would never go away. I was so wrong !! It took me long, longer than most, I admit. Slowly slowly i felt myself changing. However, this year, in particular, I felt a big help from Universe in making my wishes and dreams come true. I felt strong forces working in my favor, I felt the flow, in the most beautiful surprising way, and i was just left oped mouthed at all the times, only saying Yes Yes Yes !! It felt wonderful !!

I keep wondering though how all these set of factors happened all in the right time, all together. the story is amazing, and i feel blessed. I could never make a better plan.

this year it felt like universe told me, 'OK OK you need a brake !! lets make this happened !!'

Feel blessed and hope you all feel so too !!

• That is wonderful breze1!!!! I am so happy for you I hope and pray that you will keep on being blessed. It is good to hear awesome news like that. It keeps hope alive 🙂

• Thank you Shadowmist !! that is egzactly why I wanted to share, to keep hope alive ! Many Blessing to you and Happy Holidays !!