2014 reading

• I would love to have another yearly reading as I feel the last was quite accurate and I am thinking about enrolling back in school to become a massage therapist or some other type of healing art. Would this be the year to apply myself for that or would it be a good idea to wait until things are a bit more stable and my kids are a little older and more self sufficient? I'm a bit torn bc it is something I've beeb wanting to pursue, but its also about good timing.

• 2014 for you SV will in fact be the best year in a long time to focus on your career. If ever you were to go back to work, it is during next year. 2014 will be a year of abundance and power for you. This is your year of harvest and, depending on the effort you put out in the past few years, your reward will be equally large. This is going to be a year when you feel relief. Last year's slowness may have felt it would never end so when the energy of 2014 comes in, bringing with it advancement, social status, executive ability and more business interests, it is like an explosion. This will be a year to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bringing home the bacon; however, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary. It is not the external rewards that bring you happiness, but your experience of life, which you learned a great deal more about in 2013. During 2014, you may also discover that your relationship with power will play center stage. You may have more trouble than ever with authority, you may question it in others as well as yourself and you may find yourself at odds with others more this year, in business and in life. This is where your growth occurs – in knowing that you can either be right or be in relationship. It is time to be a little more flexible and allow yourself to learn from others. True power is not about domination and righteousness – it is about an integration of compassion, consideration and leadership. You can be all of those things and still be effective. Money will also play a big role in 2014. Pay attention to your money and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money – they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined. Enjoy the fruits of all you have done in the previous few years. 2014 is a great year for goal setting and attainment. It is a year for business and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to reap the rewards of previous efforts, as well as a time to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. Next year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. Force, energy, and power will be at your command during next year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

The biggest challenge (in any year) you will have to overcome in order to attain your dreams SV is learning to follow your heart. You need to understand that your needs and wants are just as important and as fascinating as those of others. You are gifted with a strong will, versatility, and inner strength. You know how to survive and you take responsibility seriously, but a part of you also longs to be free; the challenge you face throughout your life is balancing these two drives. Until the age of forty-two, the emphasis for you will tend to be on other people, particularly your strong need to be appreciated and relied upon. You are likely to learn early in life the importance of diplomacy and of accepting other people’s weaknesses. As a result, other people tend to rely on you for a sense of stability, but it is important that you don’t allow others to take advantage of you while you wait patiently in the wings. Key to your psychological growth during this period will be your ability to develop your own creativity and individuality. After the age of forty-two, there will be a turning point when your personal power is likely to become enhanced and there will be opportunities for you to become more self-reliant. It is important that you take advantage of these opportunities, as you have a tendency to put the needs and talents of others before your own. You need to learn that your own needs and talents are just as valuable. The sooner you realise you are a multi-talented and innovative, even occasionally revolutionary thinker, and discover a real sense of self-worth, the better. This is because when you start to listen to your heart as well as your head, an aura of glamour will be added to the aura of stability and responsibility you already exude. This will mean that when you walk into a room other people will look up, take notice and want to hear every inspired word you say.

Romantic partners tend to rely on you too, and although you are more than happy to play the part of the sensible one, you should also let your hair down from time to time and enjoy yourself. You are attracted to exciting and unusual partners, but also need the freedom to be independent in your own right.

Workwise, you are motivated by the urge to bring order and progress, and to serve others, making you an excellent manager, team captain, entrepreneur, and leader in whatever career you choose. You are also analytical, so you may excel in research and technology as well as commerce and accountancy. But your communication skills and latent creativity may also lead you toward education, art, drama, and music. With your versatility however, you could do almost anything you turn your hand to.

Your lifepath is to learn to balance responsibility to your own needs and to those of others. Once you are able to be both creative and compassionate, your destiny is to make changes or bring about direct progress that is of benefit to others.

• wow that was a lot to take in!! thank you for the reading. if you don't mind i'd like to just expand on a few points so i know i am going in the right direction. This year i feel like i've hit so many dead ends with every turn, and especially within the past 2 months i've hit a major "road block".

as far as my career is concerned, i was working at a place as clinician assistant for over a year. I had to leave due to the restriction and just feeling as though i was inadequate and didn't quite fit in there. Desk jobs I guess are not for me. I am waiting tables and catering right now, and although I enjoy serving others, it's not exactly paying the bills. I really want something that will allow me to help others and make a difference in their lives. That said, is there a particular field i should be looking into?

As far as relationships go. I tend to be attracted to toxic relationships and from what i've read about earth angels from books that i've found this year (or that have found me i guess), most incarnates tend to be attracted to those types of relationships. the guys that are ususally interested tend to bore me to tears, and the one's i'm interested in seem to just want ***. It's been a pretty dry spell for the past couple years, I really just want to find someone who is good for me, but as you mentioned is fun, unusual, and intelligent. See anyone like that coming along this next year?

I guess i could have summed it up easily by saying i just want something (both career and relationship wise) that will lead me down the right path, rather than toward another road block.

• null and void that last comment. I should have read that a few more times and really sat on it for a few days.

Step one learn to seperate heart from ego. Step 2. Let everything else fall into place exactly as it should.

Thanks again for the reading. Merry Festivus!!! 🙂

• And make sure you put your own interests and needs on a level with other people's. You attract unequal toxic relationships when you give too much to others and not to yourself. People instinctively pick up from your present vibes that you will give to them till it hurts and they take advantage of that. Both give and take are important from both partners in a relationship. You are not being selfish to ask for what you want.

• That is spot on. I do have a knack for giving until it hurts, and it usually hurts bad and takes awhile for me to heal from the pain. I really do it unconsiously too. I've been following this assertiveness for earth angels page and it has helped a lot reading how others overcome being taken advantage of and how to remain loving but by being assertive to get what you want out of life.

Could you please do a reading on me with someone who has been showing me some attention recently? I tend to be a bit standoffish at first but sometimes i become so much so that that other person assumes i'm not interested and abruptly gives up. Truth be told it just takes effort to get to know me not just texting/emailing/etc.

Anyway his birthday is May 20 and mine is Sept 10. I'm not typically attracted to Taurus men, but I seem to attract them especially recently. I'd really appreciate the reading to gain more insight of what this relationship could have in store for us.

• Your partner is a stylish and fashion conscious person, and he likes his partners to be the same. It is important for him, however, to understand that true quality in a person can never be determined by their outward appearance. Although he may appear at times flirty and flighty, committed relationships are extremely good for him because they give him the secure foundation he needs to spread his wings. He has a passion for communication (though he may talk at length more than he listens), a fertile imagination, and a need for stability. He will have to control his tendency to be undisciplined and superficial in that he has problems finishing what he starts. He must understand that his desire to constantly seek out the new will lead him into random and inconsistent behavior, ultimately causing frustration not fulfillment. He must learn to pace himself as he tends to stay up late and get up early, so there is never enough time in the day for him to do everything he wants; but he will try regardless. He may often feel as if he simply can’t switch off. It is important for his psychological growth, however, for him to learn that he doesn’t constantly need to be on the go to find the fulfillment and excitement he craves.

Your relationship with this man SV is more suited to friendship than marriage or a deep emotional commitment. It is geared towards debate, argument, and mystery-solving/investigation. You will both find yourselves trying to convince the other of your viewpoint and may surprise yourselves by finding this so important. Your friend is not known for his tact and in conversation will analyze your enigmatic foibles, trying to make you understand what your own character is really about. But this is a futile exercise, since you rarely reveal all, and would never admit it if you did. Furthermore, you probably suffered in childhood from criticism by others and thus may be a little thin-skinned, so you may retaliate with your own refined critiques. This open discussion can escalate into a battle of wills and words. Love here is rarely out in the open. Falling short of a full-blown affair, it may encompass many stages of flirtation, courting, and unnoticed come-ons, all piquing curiosity but only leading to frustration. In a marriage type situation, your partner would be the one making demands and you would be refusing them - you would probably drive each other crazy. A friendship however can work out well with a mental connection being the 'glue' here.

• thank you for the reading. I'm not really interested in this person, but I have a tendancy to not give people a fair chance. I actually went out on a date with him a few years ago and just remember wanting it to be over so bad. I think b/c he just went on and on about himself. I don't remember, but he's far from "mentally or emotionally" intrigued me at this point, but has shown interest.

I tend to find myself more attracted to water sign people anyway. Probably due to the emotional responses.

I've been having a lot of personal issues, mainly with my health and also my financial situation are not even close to where I would like them to be. I'd like to have my life situated before even thinking about any kind of emotional or physical relationship with a person, but I also like to make sure i'm not turning a good thing down.

I hope you are right about 2014. I need something great to happen. The past 6 monthes have been nothing but chaos and hardships.

thank you agian!

Happy New Year 🙂