Past Life Karma?

• I have a question about a brief relationship I had that soured. I wanted to be friends, nothing more. I felt like there was something very odd about it, like we had known each other before. I'm trying to make sense of what happened. It wasn't at all what I expected to happen. I was just wondering if anyone could provide insight on whether or not we had some kind of relationship in a past life. Maybe the same thing happened in another life? Thanks!

• You make happen what you want to emotionally happen in your life . You need to Grow Up is what I am receiving for you. Take responsibility for your own actions. You will be meeting new people in your life this year, they will be different than what you have had before thinking wise on higher more positive planes. School wise, you will find another school again on a more spiritual level. I see a P in the first name of the school. I also hear the names of Paul and John around you . Love will come to you when you are not looking for it. Deep love, once you toll the line and walk a more spiritual path.

Shuabby

• Thanks Shuabby! I do agree that I need to grow up. I'm glad to know that things will get better for me.