Can I ask for a reading for 2014?

• Can somebody tell me what the new year holds for me?

• Moonalisa, 2014 for you will be a year of major change in your life. Horizons will be expanded and growth will be less impeded. You are likely to make a number of new friends next year as social activities will be expanded. This will be a year that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years. This is a time for feeling loose and free; for moving away from old routines in a constructive way. If you became bogged down during this past year, now is the time to seek out new directions. The year asks for flexibility, since the universe often brings rewards in unexpected ways. In the event that you hold resistance, changes can come that will catapult you forward. There may be some amount of risk in the year, but rewards are what 2014 wishes to bring you. Relationships at a distance and travel will be highlighted. 2014 is a year where freedom, travel, communication and exploration through the senses will be at the forefront for you. There will be a change in direction, movement or a new beginning. Last year created a lot of the stability you needed to allow the freedom and the movement of 2014. It should be an exciting year of mental pursuits and really digging in, exploring new ideas, travelling near and far and attracting a new, fresh pool of clients and “fans”.

This can be a time of upheaval in your life but rememeber that change is a good thing. Go with it. Not all change needs to bring distress, and it is also just as likely that there may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. This is the number of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing) and finding new people, new places and new situations.

• Thank you Captain:), it seems the new year is not going to be boring for me.:) When you mention upheaval does it refer to any particular area of my life? Change, or maybe rather 'the unknown', is a bit terrifying notion for a Taurus:). As for the Law of Attraction, i realise the power of it but it's sometimes difficult for me to redirect my thoughts into more positive tracks. In the last months my energy has been quite low...

So, more action this year, more positive thinking.:)

oh, and i hope this new year will be beautiful for you Captain.:)

• Change can and will affect every area of your life in 2014. One change will lead to another. If you fear or reject change, it is because you look on it as a bad and fearful thing when in fact it can be positive and liberating. Being a Taurus myself, I know how easy it is for us to fall into an unhealthy rut.

• Also you can choose to accept and be open to change or have it thrust upon you. Being open to it will cause much less grief in the long run. Try saying to yourself every day things like "I am open to change and I welcome it."

• i am open to change and i welcome it. 🙂