Angel or Fairy Dream

• Hi everyone,

I am hoping that someone will help me with this dream. Last night I dreamt that I was outside and 20 feet from me I see what I thought would be an Angel. It lands crotched and when he looks at me I see sadness. The Angel/Fairy it's wings are color lilac as well as it's clothing. I believe it has black hair. When it lands I feel like it fell from the sky or it could be that it flew in front of me. It's face is bigger than it should be and it has dark face. What I see is sadness when it looks at me. I am not afraid and I approach him and take his hands and we walk. Unfortunately it ends here and I find myself in another place. I have never dreamt with Angels or Fairies and I am wondering if this might mean anything. A message maybe or was it just a dream. I appreciate anyones help. Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day.

• This is not a visitation but about you embracing and accepting your fears. Maybe recently you did something brave and told your worry wort side to shut up. You have a history of depreciating self talk----you go internal and over think intuitions. You did not trust yourself in the past so often it froze you up. Sometimes you made sad situations larger by too much focus. Either you are getting a reminder to not get too caught up in self negativity or you are being validated for actually making changes. Making friends with your fears and walking ahead. BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for visiting. I do have that problem...worrying to much. But I have learn to stop. I have let go of somethings that were worrying me and others that were hurting me. Fear is my next, on letting go. I am trying to let go of things that are holding me back. I have been in total blank on which way to turn and that had me in stress. I should trust my intuitions more. Thank you again, for visiting...have a good day

• Congratulations! Your dream then does celebrate making progress. And be forgiving to yourself! Do not expect to be perfect. . Fear of mistakes will freeze you. Some mistakes are necessary and you must allow for learning things. Do not get lost in regret--it is a heavy energy. Fear is louder than intuition. Do not beat yourself up for past mistakes. Leave out he emotion--evaluate with forgiveness and move on. NO REGRETS!

• I have learned that things happen for a reason. Yes I did think about the what could have been, but then I see that everything happens for a reason. It is a waist of energy when thinking about the could have beens. It can really drain a person and life goes by too fast. I want to put my energy on positive things. My mind is clogged, can't see what I want to do or how to get there, but I am certain I will get some answers. Hope. Faith.

A call to all my angels.....love and light