Dear AstraAngel

• Dear AstraAngel,

can I please have a love reading on this particular guy, B? we are not together yet though...

• Hi pinkrose08

Yes certainly, I looked at some cards and will share what seems to be suggested. I hope you can follow along in my approach, I try to let the cards interpret the cards in a way...

The question is: "can I please have a love reading on this particular guy, B? we are not together yet though..."

The setting (question) is summed up as:

The 8 of Wands (expansive path) + 5 of Pentacles (change of Earth-results)

And then the positions 1-8:

1. Beginning = 5 of Cups = changing emotions

2. Affirming = 3 of Wands = growing path-role

3. Growing = King Swords (r3) = Repeating growing thoughts

4. Foundations = Wheel (11/2) = Repeating affirming patterns (r2/repeating affirmations path-role + repeating affirmations Earth-results + beginning emotions)

5. Changing = 7 of Cups = rest-reflection emotionally

6. Social-sharing = 3 of Swords = growing thoughts

7. Rest-reflection = Strength (9) = fulfillment (beginning emotion + social-sharing Earth-results)

8. Expansion = 10 of Swords = transition thoughts

So, the setting for this love reading regarding her love interest is an expansive path (8) joined to a change of Earth-results. The 8 wands is trying to move the Earth-results past a 5 and to a 6 (social and sharing, physical). Your desire is expressed in the expansive path-role desire to see a change in your physical relationship life.

The beginning is a change of emotions. Affirming that is the growing path-role so that is very much like the setting (8 and 3 are very similar). There is a strong path growth influence here to help change emotions and Earth (results, physical).

Growing, is repeating growth thoughts (about the love prospect with him). So this is emphasized as growth X growth, very strong growing thoughts about this.

Foundations are the Wheel, which is very affirming and that has been repeatedly affirming, repeating a path + Earth results, around a beginning emotion. As a foundation, this would tend be felt as deep anticipation. This is addressing the emotional desire to begin to see a change emotionally at 1.

Changing is the 7 of Cups, which is a rest-reflection emotion. This sounds like that desire to see a change of the "dormant" emotional state toward something a little more real (Earth results 5P at "b").

Social-sharing is the growing thoughts. That is very nice, shows a social concern to communicate growing desires for one another, the communication part is working (very nice).

Rest-reflection is the Strength (9) = fulfillment (beginning emotion + social-sharing Earth-results). This seems to be that the "fulfillment" is being visualized nicely as a beginning emotional bond (which connects back to the wheel's affirming emotional beginning at 4). This is also being reflected upon as a "social-sharing" 6 which is VERY nice physical manifested reality relationship which is working wonderfully on all levels. This is being dreamed of, envisioned, desired, meditated on.

What is expansive right now is transitional thoughts, there is a lot of expansive mental thinking being given toward this love prospect. It is being thought on a lot, growing repeating thoughts (3) and social sharing growing thoughts (6).

The love outlook here looks very nice to me as it is being seriously desired in THINKING. LOVE is in all the right places, beginning in love, love at 4 foundations, a desire to see change at 5, and being reflected on a lot at 7. (So love at 1 in the morning, 4 in the afternoon, 5 in the afternoon and 7 in the evening :). The wands are really nice, 3's and 8's at nice positions, a and 2. There are no conflicts at all anywhere in the chart. All is growing and sincere and nice. Should be wonderful. I feel a deep longing for love between the two of you. Both directions, The Wheel, two as foundation. I think it is All especially great, real, amazing... and beautiful.

• Thanks Astra Angel!

So you do see him loving me as well? Do you see us getting together soon? I have been waiting.. it was the same guy I asked a year plus ago and I am still loving him very much till now.. Was told he has a lot of issues to figure out at his end previously and yes I waited this long... I cherish the feelings I have for this man a lot.

• Dear pinkrose08

Yes I believe you deeply. And here is why. Because you love him so much, and that can only mean the love bond you is true and real. The Universe always affirms our love for one another, you wouldn't be feeling so much for him, were it not genuine love between the two of you. It could just be that life conditions (outer conditions) are still be worked out for you to be together, so this has been a time to keep your love and faith in a heavenly place toward him. As for "when" I don't really know. I can try to look at cards and see, I don't do a lot of "when" type readings that much. I will tell you were it up to me, it would be today.

Love, astra

• Dear Astra.. are you able to help me with 1 updated reading between me and this guy? Do you see him loving me as well? I am feeling very sad but I have problem falling for other guys...it just him and always him in my mind. Sorry to trouble you.

• Hi pinkrose,

I can try and take a look and see what is going on for you and him.

So here is your question... "me and this guy? Do you see him loving me as well? I am feeling very sad but I have problem falling for other guys...it just him and always him in my mind:

So let's look at some cards and see...

Significator - Hanged Man

a. Devil

b. 9 of Cups

1. 2 of Swords

2. 3 of Pentacles

3. 7 of Cups

4. Knight of Wands

5. Ace of Cups

6. Ace of Wands

7. The Tower

8. The Queen of Swords

Okay, the situation with him is a very fulfilling emotion with an eye to something. This seems to be you mostly, you feel very deep emotions for him and you are wanting so much to see him, or see changes, or see the two of you together.

What is beginning is the 2 of Swords, so that is where we are starting today. Affirming your love for him seems to be your general way lately. Saying to yourself "I love him, so much... dear (his name) I think about you so much..." this is how it begins.

What is affirming this is a growth of Earth, which is like what life looks like. So you are saying in your heart "I love you so much (his name) and "I wish I could see (dev) you and we could grow something together in a physical way" (3 pentacles). So you have very strong desires to consummate the relationship on a growth of this nice earthy path with him, very close and physically rewarding, a home together. A growing life together.

What is also growing is the 7 of Cups, which is adding a lot of dreamy emotional feelings of love to that, so you are really dreaming of something nice with him.

Foundations here for the two of you is the Knight of Wands. Your thoughts are totally on a path with him. He is the foundation for your life right now, your love for him is the most important thing in the world to you.

Changing, the Ace of Cups. This is your love for him, that began and is still changing, your understanding of love is deepening, however you started with him in your heart is still there, and is changing or adjusting which shows that your LOVE for him is still alive and in your heart very strong. And that is all you need. It is alive when it is changing.

Social and sharing is the Ace of Wands, so you are sharing or connecting to him somehow socially in a new path that you are offering him (he as the Knight of Wands, accepts your gift of your Ace of Wands to him now). So that is how you two are communicating together, is a new path together.

Reflection is the Tower, that must be a lot of passion and deep intense feelings for him that causes some real emotional depths in you that could be causing some tears and very deep feelings. You could be finding yourself reflecting on how much you love him, and when you do, even though you are physically alone, you find yourself with very deep feelings you don't know what to do with. And so you cry, and hold yourself.

Expansive, the Queen of Swords, that is a repeating foundation of thinking... which goes back to your beginnings with him. There must have been something you two agreed on, something you shared, as the 2 of swords, you said yes, and he said yes and that began the relationship. So you are still the Queen of Swords, you are the Queen in that 2 of Swords.

And he is not the Knight of Wands. He is the King of Swords to you.

To me? I think this is a relationship made in heaven. Stay true to your feelings, and follow your heart and all will be well I know. I am sure he loves you with all of his heart.

He seems to be saying to you. "Dear pinkrose, I know you are lonely without me there with you. All I can tell you is I love you so much, and I will be with you. Keep trusting. All my Love, the King of Swords (his name). "

So that is what I got for you dear pinkrose, love isn't an easy road, however you are strong and I know you love him deeply. So I would say keep loving him and keep loving yourself. Somehow the universe always works everything out!

And here is another rose for you... lavender. I always heard those were special somehow...

• Dear Astra Angel, thanks for the reading. But the reading is showing how much I am feeling for him. Is he actually feeling the same for me as well? I hope he will speak to me soon. I really hope for it very much...

• Pinkrose

I am sure he feels just as strong love for you that you do for him. You wouldn't be feeling what you feel if it was not reciprocal. And yes, I am sure he will be contacting you.

• You should already be in contact with him though.

You don't hear him speaking to you in your heart?

Sort of like telepathy? If you love him you should be in communication with him.

• i have been holding on for the past 2 years because I feel he does love me despite no contact this year... i always feel there is something more than what are in now. i know he knows i am waiting for him and loving him as much till now. however i'm feeling very demoralized that i don't see him coming to me.. i hope to see him and be with him physically. just like what you mentioned in the reading, i am missing him so much so that i am putting myself into depression at times.

• I guess my point pinkrose is, as long as you really feel this something for him, then just enjoy that love. I mean, you aren't going to be able to fake it with someone else, right? So just go with the flow, stay true to your feelings for him and trust the universe to work with you in your life. So you are on the right path, you are looking for "evidence" that he loves you, and I think there comes a time when we are looking for a deeper love with someone. And that could mean you are apart for some reason while your hearts are knit together in a deeper way, and then at some point more facets of the relationship come back (or develop). Anyway. that is all sort of how I look at it. I can't honestly tell you how he feels about you, like prove it or anything. YOU are the one who has to decide to stay in love with him regardless, I can't make that trip for you.

Sri if I misled you. I think the readings really are simply tuning into what you are feeling and working with, I don't work with the tarot that much any more to see what someone else is feeling about you. That doesn't matter. How YOU feel and how your psychology is moving forward is all that really matters.

• Hey pinkrose...

okay once more... I took another look at "him" in hope of seeing something that can help you. Sri, I get so emotionally wrapped up in these readings sometimes and I have my own "style" of tarot that I use personally... I forget though that other people's needs are different. Anyway in answer to his feelings for you right now, or what seems to be going on with the relationship from his point of view...

His "setting" right now in his life as regard his relationship with you is

a. 2 of Swords (we saw that before, remember?) which is an affirming think-talk

and

b. 8 of Wands = expansive path-role

So, his setting is (a) affirming thinking-talking and he is (b)eing expansive in his path-role

1. Beginning = 5 of path-role

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way

2. Affirming = King of path-role

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way which is a affirming to him as a repeating growth pattern of path or role

3. Growing = 8 of think-talk

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way which is a affirming to him as a repeating growth pattern of path or role and this is growing as an expansive thinking or dialogue (he is having) and...

4. Foundation = 6 of path-role

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way which is a affirming to him as a repeating growth pattern of path or role and this is growing as an expansive thinking or dialogue (he is having) and... his foundation is a social-sharing of his path-role.

I think he is really wanting to communicate with you, I saw that earlier too. All of these wands and swords are very strong indications that he feels a shared path with you and he really wants to talk to you about that.

5. Changing = 7 of Earth-results

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way which is a affirming to him as a repeating growth pattern of path or role and this is growing as an expansive thinking or dialogue (he is having) and... his foundation is a social-sharing of his path-role. He is changing in his resting or reflective view as regards his life setting (his physical life)

6. Social-sharing = The Wheel

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way which is a affirming to him as a repeating growth pattern of path or role and this is growing as an expansive thinking or dialogue (he is having) and... his foundation is a social-sharing of his path-role. He is changing in his resting or reflective view as regards his life setting (his physical life) and he desires to turn something around with his social connections (you) as regards his repeatedly affirming path and life settings and this is all turning around a beginning of love (with you)

7. Reflection = 2 of Earth-results

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way which is a affirming to him as a repeating growth pattern of path or role and this is growing as an expansive thinking or dialogue (he is having) and... his foundation is a social-sharing of his path-role. He is changing in his resting or reflective view as regards his life setting (his physical life) and he desires to turn something around with his social sharing ( with you) as regards his repeatedly affirming path and life settings and this is all turning around a beginning of love (with you). He is reflecting on an affirming positive Earth result (physical setting)

8. Expansive = The 8 of pentacles

He is beginning to change his path or role in some way which is a affirming to him as a repeating growth pattern of path or role and this is growing as an expansive thinking or dialogue (he is having) and... his foundation is a social-sharing of his path-role. He is changing in his resting or reflective view as regards his life setting (his physical life) and he desires to turn something around with his social sharing ( with you) as regards his repeatedly affirming path and life settings and this is all turning around a beginning of love (with you). He is reflecting on an affirming positive Earth result (physical setting) and he is very very very very much wanting to expand his earth life, his physical life to encircle you. (You can see how the 8's are like circles... or doors).

So yes... standing by what I told you earlier. "Yes to a shared path, yes to a shared physical life, yes to something real and wonderful with you. For whatever reason, I cannot reach out to you quite yet to talk all this out. Hoping that changes soon."

love,

(his name)

• thank you so much Astra Angel for the reading. really appreciate it a lot. i will continue to love him while he is figuring out his stuffs.. i believe soon he will come to me and we can start afresh again...