Confused and Sick with emotion, Help?

• My bday is june 30th 1983, his bday is march 18 1971..

I was in a relationship with him for nearly 3 months and we were dating for 2 months prior to that. I really fell hard for him. And i thought he fell hard for me.. He wanted me to move in with him and I did not think he meant so soon.. after 2 months I thought that was quick... He became distant and withdrawn but I didnt realize that it was because he took it so personally that i was not ready to move in with him. I felt like we needed to work more on our relationship... I thought he was cheating on me but I had no proof and I overreacted and ended our relatiosnhip...

After calming down weeks later and looking within myself I realized how overly emotional I am and started thinking about the situation and i tried to contact him but he wouldnt really talk.. didnt pick up my calls, answered my texts with simple answers and didnt seem to miss me.

Long story short, now he is contacting me and telling me he wants to be my friend. He said he would rather have me in his life as a friend than nothing else. The thing is I told him I want to be back with him and start building our relationship again. He doesnt even try to spend time with me but he will tlak to me on the phone. I asked him why he doesnt try to see me and he said because the feelings might start to build again. I feel like at times that there is someone else. ... so I wonder if he is just playing with me and using me because he knows my feelings for him are so deep. Should i just let it go... I dont think i can be his friend because i just want to be with him.

• Dear SK...

I gotta' ask, don't you think a friendship is worthwhile? If you truly like this man, then be satisfied that he wants you as a friend. Though you may want more, you may also miss out on something good by being insistant! Take what he is offering, and run with it... If there is more there, you both will find out...

• Well, you are right, you really should take your time in getting to know someone before making the big move. Some people are like this however, they want to take the big step right away. I don't think it's good at all to be jealous,suspicious. Sometimes I think that's a learned response. So, has something happened in your past. Better learn whatever lesson and move on. Don't carry jealousy with you, it can destroy you.

I would just cool off. It's gonna be hard to be just friends, especially if ya'll were intimate at some point. I can see ya'll being friendly but that's about it.

• Jealousy, suspicion, all of that comes from insecurity... which come from like you said something that happend once.... It won't always turn out the same way, but if you never try, you never realize that!

just take your time... and feel the relationship... follow your instincts....