It's been a while. Captain please read...

• Hi Captain,

It's been quite a while and wanted to see what you can see for the next few monthsmintomthe new year for me. DOB 9/23/65

I continue stalled in limbolsnd working on little projects till selling season. Stuck in the daily grind till something breaks loose. I do work on myself by meditating and yoga and going to intuition workshops. Hoping that something good will breakfree soon mad hope of a new man in the near future. Still have to be around the old on for the time being.

Thank in advance and I really appreciate your talents!

J3nnygr

• As you approach the new year, the vibes of 2014 are already starting to kick in for everybody. For you, 2014 will be all about change and opportunity. Get ready for a dramatic and exciting year! 2014 will feel like it is flying by because there will be so many changes and activities. After all the hard work of 2013, this will be a fantastic time to have fun and meet new people, or even to travel to distant places. You may even feel the urge to relocate. You will find your social life expanding as you feel more expansive as well. If there are any structures in your life that restrict you, now is the time to shake them off and seek new horizons. This is a wonderful time to have an adventure so if there is anywhere you want to go, buy your ticket! Or take that class you always wanted to take, or go to the theatre, or even be in the theatre. If you want to take up a new hobby, being in a group environment will be especially rewarding. If you are involved in the media in any way, or have always wanted to be, you’ll feel extra blessed this year. Make sure that with all of these changes and new feelings that you don't scatter your energies. Listen to your heart to discern what is most important and make your decisions based on your intuitive guidance. You might make mistakes, but that is how you learn, and those lessons will serve you and help you to make better choices in the future.

• Sorry i took a few days to thank you, as i was in florida Visiting my daughter have fun at Disney. Thank you so much Captain! Sounds like this year will be fun. I could use fun after the past few years!

I am concerned about selling the house not is old an I don't want a buyer to take me over the coals. It's a scary time too as I really have to idea how things will unfold but I am keeping faith I am we're I am supposed to be. Do you see a sale this spring?

Do you see a divorce or will we stay together? (his DOB 4/20/66 joe)

Perhaps hope for a new man who's better?

You have helped me sommuchnthe past few years and I truly appreciate your gifts!

J2nnygr

• Sometimes you just have to have faith and stop feeling scared. Imagine worst case scenarios and try to find answers to them so that when something you fear happens, you have a solution. Eg. "what if the house doesn't sell - perhaps I could rent it out or maybe change my price or look at different advertising options, instead?" etc. You will feel less scared if you have a prepared solution to whatever may happen.

And I think next year that YOU may be the one opting out of your marriage, since many more people are going to enter your life in 2014..

• Thank you so much Captain. Perhaps I can soon share my good news with you that life has turned for the better.

J3nnygr