Candy Hunt 2013

• Are we expecting a Candy Hunt this Halloween? Come on, Tarot.Com --- give us a chance to play and earn KCs!!

• I notice they don't seem to have the hunts anymore 😞 I love the hunts and miss them

• tarot.com has been steadily headed downhill in my humble opinion.

• In the deep of the night the treats may come around and celebrate in the fair woods of our souls ...

Who knows ...

Happy Halloween!

• If this is a hint, please give another! I can not find anything.

• It is an all time hint, I suppose, to be quiet and to look inside for any clue, hidden before ...

Maybe the Tarot.com treats have always given us a chance in the famous hunts to become independant of them and just remember them now, thankfully for their former seasonal hints in the outside world ...

So thank you, Tarot.com, for all your fairies, hunts and hints, you provided us with.

Transformational times, we all share ...

The treats alre always there.

Great Hopes and Thanks!

• Well that is sad. No more hunts 😞 Nice treat thanks)

• Happy Halloween!

Awe......The Halloweens of the past (And other Holidays) the hunts, so much fun! I would use my intuition first, then go to the clue of the day, and then here for more clues.

It was Really Fun!

All of us working together to help each other out as needed (Which beside finding the treats or fairies or.?..helping someone else always feels good/or is a treat 🙂

True to my name DreamingLeo, I am hopeful that

"Deep in the night the treats may come around" ^ for all of us older Trick-orTreaters 🙂

Maybe not, but being positive 😄 I am thankful for all hunts and friendships past and future TY Tarot.com. Love and light to all and may we all have a Spooktacular All Hallow's Eve and many blessed treats!

• Ahhh Dreamingleo is spot on!! I love how everyone would help each other search it was a great way to start the morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful All Hallows Eve!!! I know I did took the grandkids trick or treating

blessed be to all

• Shadowmist such awesome fun taking the Grands 🙂 Ahhh Memories ❤

I do miss the hunt and coming here to find clues such fun!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT Way to start the morning for sure!!!!!!!!

I do hope tarot.com will bring it back!!!!!!!!! The free reading was okay, but the hunt imho is more fun with friends!!!!!!!!!

To all of us here, hoping to see you all back for MORE HUNTS in the future 😄

I hope, I hope, I hope! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, light & many blessings

• P.S. shadowmist, I did use the "Contact us" link to tell them how I feel about No Holiday Hunts, (hopefully others will leave feedback as well and we will have them back 🙂 it/they (The hunts) Really was so much fun!

Love and light

Blessed be

• How do you find anything anymore? I only use the link that goes directly to the old readings format to get a reading occasionally and then leave. I stopped the daily horoscope because it isn't ever correct and they try to sell me readings constantly with a %age discount. When I cancelled the horoscopes and e-mail they kept sending them anyway so I had to have it directed to "trash" which is still going on daily. I got tired of the junk e-mail. Everything changed when they reformatted the site and I don't use it anymore because it is too hard to find anything. I'm not trying to be negative just honest. It's just too frustrating for people who have to work all day. Who has time to relearn a whole site that is this complicated? I do miss the old site very much. This is the link to the old tarot format. If it were not for this link I wouldn't visit at all. I bet many people quit coming back but did not want to seem negative and complain. What a shame. On the other hand I remember pages of complaints stating to "Change It Back!" They just ignored us. Our opinions were not valuable or important to them.

http://product.tarot.com/tarot/select.php?tab=sample

• ... And it took me forever to find this page to look for the clues for the candy hunt that they no longer have.

• On the other hand I remember pages of complaints stating to "Change It Back!" They just ignored us. Our opinions were not valuable or important to them.

(cont. on next post down...)

• TO ALL THE SISTERS ON THIS FORUM,

MAY THE NEW ADMINSTRATION BE HEARING OUR VOICE THIS TIME,

I AM ONE WHO LEFT THIS FORUM, DUE TO ALL THE CHANGES THEY MADE, SO MANY HAVE LEFT, AND A FEW OF THE ONES WHO WERE HERE BEFORE WHO HAD DEEP SPIRTUAL WISDOM REMAIN, WHILE I WRITE THESE FEW LINES, I PRAY THAT THE NEW ADMINSTRATION IS READING ALONG, AND MAY IT BE A WAKE UP CALL TO RETURN THIS FORUM, TO WHAT IT WAS OR AT LEAST AS CLOSE AS POSIBLE, WE ARE A MAJORITY, SO MANY OF THE COMPLAINTS I HAVE EXPERIENCE PERSONALLY, I CANT FIND ANYTHING, ALOT OF THINGS HAVE BEEN REMOVE, THEY ARE NO LONGER THE ARTICULES OF THE PAST WHICH WERE SO VALUEABLE, MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FULL OF HOPE TO ALL ON THIS FORUM, LOVE AND HEALTH, AND ABUNDANCE,

LOVE AND LIGHT

RAMONITA

• Wow! I can't believe I found this thread! So there really are a lot of us who periodically check in to see if any of our favorites are back. I esp. can't stand seeing the "psychics" live on every page, sometimes 2 on a page, falling asleep or scratching their nose. Creeps me out. They must make their highest profit on those people. Well, once a year on my birthday they send me a free tarot reading, and I do appreciate that. Most of the time I just trash the other reminders. I used be able to see both a birthday horoscope and a current year's horoscope. Soon 2014 should be up. Who knows if I'll be able to find that!

• Couldn't agree with the comments more....it is a shame 😞

I do wish Tarot.com would listen to it's members....... sigh

!Best Wishes to All for a Happy Thanksgiving!

~Blessings~

Love and light

• I understand change happens but when something is not broke you do not need to fix it

I miss the hunts and all the interaction searching for the fairies or candy corn.

• there is not a battle that has been won, that has not been fought, we tried, just taking the opportunity to wish all on this forum, a marvellous thanksgiving day, we have plenty to be thankful each day, love to all,

ramonita