May I Have a Reading, Please?

• I'm currently a college student. I've been talking to different people about what I should do and some have encouraged me to go back to my former university. I'm not sure whether I should stick it out with my current school, because it's more likely that I'll be able to pay for that one. However, there are issues with both options. I may only be able to attend my current school part time and I was hoping to carry a full course load next semester. I may not be able to pay for the one I was attending before. I was hoping to gain some insight into the situation through a reading. Thanks!

• You need to talk to a guidance counselor at both schools so that you will be armed with the information you need to make a decision. You may discover financial aid that is available to you or realize that the old school is not an option because of the money. Talk to the right people - the ones with knowledge that will help you, rather than just the opinions of people around you who know no more than you do about the situation.

• Thanks! I'm not sure whether either school has an actual "guidance counselor," but I'm sure there is someone with a similar role I can talk to. I have an appointment to speak with an advisor at my former school. He may be able to help.