Help with prayers of healing and guide assistance

• I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I am looking for help on how to ask guides/angels for help with healing and forgiveness for those in my life I need to give it to. I believe when I give it, I will be able to sleep and breathe better again. Please give some advice on how I can do this for others and myself.'

thanks to any one who can help,

Laci

• Are you wanting to truly forgive or do you want to feel better in yourself?

If you give out love you will receive love. All you need to do is talk to your guides, you have two, a gatekeeper, defending you from harm and a guide to whom you can usually get a response from. They are with you always and are there to help and learn from you as much as much as you can learn from them.

Just talk to them as ask them to show you the way and help with the emotional burdens you have. A more formal way of talking to them is to pray but you do not necessarily need that. Just talk to them, they are your best friend and will always assist in times of need

• Thank you piecespiggy, I do want to forgive, and I believe that would make me feel better in the long run. 🙂