One Question Readings

• It's more advice that you must trust yourself, others, life and the Universe more.

• Hi Captain,

How do I deal with my mother's boyfriend? He is either trying to alienate everyone from her, or he is bi-polar - I can't decide which.

Thank you

• Fanofkmm, your advice card is -

The Card of Disconnection, Psychic Attack, and Negative Influences

In this situation, outside dark forces are seeking to distract you (or someone you know) from your course or disrupt your life or the lives of your loved ones. They may be human beings - even friends and family - with negative attitudes (energy vampires) or spirits who seek to cut you off from the light. Psychic attacks are defined as the manipulation of supernatural energies and forces and they occur when dark and negative energetic vibrations are sent from one individual to another or disturbances are created in the energetic and physical bodies of the person or place. These energies can create harmful effects within the person receiving them. It may be that the person(s) involved has been causing dark energy to be attracted to themselves by indulging in unhealthy behaviours. If they are very ungrounded, out of control, or not in full possession of their senses, they can open themselves to any negative vibes that are around. It's difficult for anyone or anything to penetrate an aura that is healthy and strong. Auras are weakened by repressed or negative emotions, through the regular use of drugs and alcohol, through smoking cigarettes, eating too much meat or unhealthy food, not getting enough fresh air or exercise or good restful sleep, and a variety of diseases. When we become drunk or lose control, be it from emotion or alcohol/drugs or medications, our auras become weakened substantially and negative invaders are attracted to the energy set up by this state. Some of the dark energies and entities that find their way into physical and energetic bodies and homes are sent without awareness, even though they are sent by humans. Others are sent intentionally to create harm and damage, often to control, manipulate or punish the individual. A major type of dark negative energy that can be sent to others is through negative thinking, anger, wishing harm to others, jealousy, animosity, seeking revenge, vindictiveness, or other forms of thought that are based in anger, rage and fear. We definitely can draw dark energies, entities and spirits into ourselves without any influence whatsoever from external sources. Prolonged states of anger, rage, resentment, bitterness, vindictiveness, and many types of fears in ourselves will draw and attract these negative energies. It's normal to get angry or fearful when things happen in our lives, but you must be aware of when our prolonged negative moods or thinking are setting up a similar energetic attraction. Violence of all types, physical, emotional and mental is a very powerful draw for negative and dark types of energies. People can get very frightened when they believe they have been attacked psychically. They feel helpless and violated and without the necessary knowledge or skills to help or protect themselves. Fear is one of the greatest problems associated with psychic attacks since fear tends to magnify and intensify the experience of the person. Prayer is so powerful and can help immensely when dealing with psychic attacks. If the person who has been attacked can pray to the God of their understanding or their guides and angels for strength and courage, their fear should slowly abate and they will be better able to concentrate on removing or repulsing the negative energy. Positive prayer in love strengthens individuals to deal with their issues. Those who have been attacked need to release their fear, and prayer and meditation is one of the simplest and most powerful supports for releasing this fear. It is much easier to get clear and stay clear when the fear is diminished. Other simpler ways of relaxing and releasing fear are through deep breathing, using herbs like white sage and gemstones like black obsidian or pyrite, and protecting yourself with white light. Fight negative energy with positive energy. And stay healthy in mind and body and spirit so that your aura can naturally repel any negative influences that seek to drag you down or draw you away from your right path.

• TheCaptain, thank you very much!

• The Captain hello again and Thank you for your time and energy.

I have several job prospects after the Holidays and I am excited that my finances will improve for 2016!!!

I have a question in regard to a windfall financially speaking.

I had a reading awhile back and I was told that I would receive something that is well deserved; due to a "downfall "of a woman.

The reader also stated that I might have to move to a different location: due to the fact that this particular woman will make it her business to make my Life miserable.

Please give me insight, I have had several enemies in the past. So I am wondering as to who it is and WHY. For if I have to move I will!

THANKS In Advance.

• Thank you Captain.

Much appreciated.

• StandingTall, I cannot comment on someone's else's reading as I am not in their mindset or can see what they see. You need to ask the person who told you this.