One Question Readings

• Hi TheCaptain,

Thank you for the reading! Wow, wonderful advice! Thank you!

Light & Love,

TT

• hi captain!

sorry for the late response. my personal computer has been acting up lately and so i was not able to post my feedback in time. i apologize for the delay!

i kind of understand where you are coming from. i am never afraid of hard work, but constant failures in the past and delays in getting projects off the ground has turned me into a frustrated person. i have grown to be extremely intolerant towards delays and setbacks, which was never the case before.

i am trying to get back to start meditations again, but having hard time following a routine. my resolve has gotten weak, which again was never a case with me before:(((((

but going by all what you have described so beautifully and elaborately, i would be a fool if i don't pay attention to and focus on the right options in front of me and go for the easy route. if i am blessed enough to find right information before the actual event, i must act wise and act on the advice given, this is what i have been thinking all along while contemplating on what you have written here.

cannot thank you enough for this message. i would just mention that your message was very clear to me and did hit at the right spot.

thank you for being such lovely soul!!!!!!

• You're very welcome!

• Hi Captain, would it be possible for me to have a reading about the circumstances, surrounding my upcoming house move ? What do I need to be aware of ? Thank you in advance !

• VoplySoply, your card is -

The Card of The Law of Unity

In this situation, you are called on to remember your Universal connection with all of humankind. Our world is on the cusp of a shift from competitive self-interest to open hearted cooperation in the interest of the Whole Body of Humanity. As Global Consciousness awakens, we find ourselves in the midst of a transition, and it will not be without difficulties. Unity is the completion of all the Laws of Spirit. We may appear on Earth as separate beings with diverse destinies. Yet as each separate raindrop is a part of the sea, so are we each a part of the ocean of Awareness. In love, there is no separation, there is no “us” and no “them.” No one is really a stranger. No matter where we go, we can always find and make friends if we are open to it. We can find love and inner peace deep within the highest truth that we are all one Family. We all want the same things regardless of race, beliefs, culture or superficial surface differences - to be loved, to have a home and food to eat, to find happiness and satisfaction in meaningful work. We must leave behind any negative baggage now and make a fresh start. The Law of Unity calls forth the realization that we are One Being, One Consciousness. manifesting in different bodies, like leaves are part of the tree. The Law of Unity tells us that love embraces all. Love includes everything and everyone. In love there is no separation, there is no “us” and no “them.” There is only One. Love is not against some people and for others. Love has no agenda, love simply is. We often think of unity as referring to union with others, but the unity, or lack of unity, within is far more important than what happens outside. This is because we usually externalize our inner conflicts. Then we end up struggling with others when the source of the discord is inside. It's difficult to find unity amidst the diversity of the outer world if you haven't found a way to embrace the multiplicity inside your own skin. Most of us have been taught that we are made special through the exclusive attentions bestowed by another person, be it family, friend, colleague, or lover. However it is when we love and consider ourselves to be our own best friends, that we create the best relationship we are ever going to have in life, one that should never let us down or leave us feeling lost and lonely. If you like and enjoy your own company, others will like and enjoy you too.

• Thank you, Captain, that's a very inspirational message ! I'll be keeping it in my mind.

• "What is standing in the way and how can I best overcome this?" Thank You Captian. 🙂

• Millcab90, in the way of what?

• Sorry Captain,lol My fear of the unknown. of what I dont understand.

• Millcab90, your card is -

The Card of The Law of Action

In this situation, you are called on to move more actively into life. Vision isn’t enough unless it is combined with venture. It’s not enough to stare up the steps unless we also step up the stairs. Action brings results, manifesting different results, depending upon our thoughts, dreams, emotions, and words. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support those thoughts, dreams, emotions and words. Words may be cheap, concepts and philosophies may be elegant, ideas may abound, and good intentions may sound impressive. But no matter what we feel or know, no matter what out potential gifts or talents, only action brings them to life. The Law of Action states that it is better to do what we need to do than not do it and have a good reason. Many of us understand concepts such as commitment, courage and love, but we truly know only when we can actually do something. Doing leads to understanding, and action turns knowledge to wisdom. The Law of Action teaches us to overcome both inertia and impatience, to get past fear and insecurity, and to hurdle self-doubt, lethargy, apathy, excuses and a hundred good reasons not to rock the boat by acting out of courage, clear intention, and commitment. Action alone brings potential into reality. Dreams, thoughts, good intentions, commitment, courage, love remain good concepts - however only action brings them into being. Action is stronger than judgments based on individual personal impressions and feelings and opinions rather than external facts. No matter what you feel or think, you can still act. To turn ideas into action requires initial discomfort, effort, intention, strength, commitment, movement of energy, and courage, because to act is to take a risk. We only grow stronger from our own action - we have to be proactive to determine our growth. Being reactive is fear-based defensiveness. Being proactive is having the courage to commit to change. Act or be acted upon - it's your choice. Don’t wait for permission, motivation, or approval. Wait too long and fear, inertia, or ‘reason’ will take over. Fear is not a good reason not to do something. The only time you have to bring out your inner courage is when you are afraid. Just do it. Even if you fail, you learn something that will help you next time and it’s better than never trying at all.

• Hi, Captain!

Can you give me insight into my selection of politics as a career path?

Thank you in advance!

• ReeseyReese, your card is -

The Card of the Law of Choices

Choice is not made with words but with actions. We all have free will - the power of choice. When you exercise your choice, you determine the making of your destiny. You can only make the best possible choices currently available within a particular set of circumstances. However, you always get to choose how you will react or how you will respond, internally and externally.

Only when you have sufficient self-worth to choose something of value to you can you fully commit to it. When you do not "have to" do something out of commitment, guilt or responsibility, but passionately choose to "want to" do something out of desire or happiness then you can fully commit to it. To make new choices requires the will, courage and self respect to honour yourself. Until you realize you have the power to say "no" you can never really say "yes" in making a conscious choice. Every choice of action, or inaction, has consequences. Your willingness to understand and accept these consequences empowers you to choose who, what, where, when and how your life will be. The obligations and commitments created by these choices can be seen as opportunities for healing, growth and evolvement - this choice creates miracles of transformation. The Law of Choices addresses our power and responsibility to choose how we respond to our circumstances- a power we never lose as long as we live. You can choose whatever you want to do but make sure that it is your heart and gut choice and not a whim of the moment that springs from the ego in order to impress other people or attain honours, status or wealth. When you follow your passion, you cannot choose wrongly.

• Thank you so much!

• Dear Captain, if you are still doing these one question readings, could you do another one for me please? My question is what do I need to know about or ask for during my upcoming court date to be successful in keeping my kids the safest possible? Thank you for any insight you can give me. 🙂

• Hobbles, your card is -

The Card of Fear vs. Intuition

In this situation, you are asked to define your feelings as fear or intuition. Some fears based on survival issues can be real; for example, when facing an impending dog attack, or seeing a car hurtling towards our own as we're driving, or when we're about to skydive from an airplane. In these cases, taking evasive or careful action based on our fear of what is about to happen is both real and sensible and are what we can term a "protective" fear; these are healthy and normal fears. On the other hand, fear can also be unrealistic and unhealthy; such as when we imagine things that might happen if certain circumstances were to come to be, no matter how wild our preoccupations or how stretched the possibilities. In this case, it's about letting anxiety, worry, and the ‘worst possible scenario’ imaginings take the place of clear-headed thinking and evidence. Imagined fears are the supposition that something bad is about to happen for reasons that are barely fathomable. Some fears are capable of causing you to belittle yourself or to misinterpret danger. Don't be so trusting about information or emotions when they touch on something that really concerns you or triggers your buttons. As a parent, for example, your children's welfare is a hot spot trigger. As a business owner, your staff's honesty is a hot spot trigger. In such cases, rely on being skeptical about information that triggers your fears and use critical thinking to sort through your fears, emotions, and intuitions and not just leave your irrational fears to win through. Take a gradual, scientific approach to the issue instead of assuming a knee-jerk reaction to your fear. Intuition by contrast is an inner guidance, a "knowing", or an internal compass. In opposition to fear, intuition has positive connotations in that it helps us make our way through life by drawing upon experience that may be buried deep in our consciousness. However, it is very important to realize that intuition is more than just responding at an instinctual level; it is instinct plus cognitive consideration. Fear is a negative emotion that expresses itself through physical reactions (such as fight or flight, sweating, feeling an adrenaline rush, etc.). Intuition is a positive set of feelings or guidance that, if heeded, can bring about better situations for us. Fear is an emotion that causes us to want to run away, hide, and not face the oncoming negative happening, whereas intuition is about heeding the possible dangers but having the strength, resilience, and wherewithal to focus our actions and attitude so as to face and deal with the negative occurrence. As such, when you mistake fear for intuition, you are effectively telling yourself that something bad is about to occur but that you are powerless to do anything constructive about it other than worry, fret, or pray, thereby disabling your intuition and your ability to push past the fear. This is an attempt to either sideline intuition or to change its positive effect into a negative one. Another problem with confusing fear and intuition is that, instead of living in the present (as intuition does), you are living in a worst possible future (where irrational fear resides). If you're not focusing on the present, then you're not being intuitive. Take stock of what is making you afraid - the real issue, not the one you may be fooling yourself into believing it is. The basis of all fear is that something you cannot control will be done to you. It arises from feelings of inner powerlessness and helplessness. Writing down your fears can help you begin to take better notice of them as fears and not as intuitive insights. Simply make time to sit down with a notepad and pen and write down the fears that are currently looming large in your life. They may be such things as: fear of losing a job, fear of losing someone you love, fear of injury, fear for your children's safety, fear of aging, fear for the future, etc. Write down all the fears that occur to you. Some of your fears will be rational, such as a fear of losing your job if your boss said that there will be lay-offs next week. Other fears will be irrational, such as fearing that a bridge will collapse on you if you drive under it, just because you read of such an incident happening somewhere else. Premonitions of something happening in the future tend to be neutral when sourced from the intuition. They cannot be forced and whether they have a good or bad outcome is not coloured by your own inner thinking. Not everyone experiences premonitions and in fact, those who block the ability through a cynical attitude towards them, generally have very little chance of doing so. However, premonitions differ from fear in that they are not based in your subjective, conscious or unconscious preferences or concerns. Be skeptical of long-standing fears, like fear of heights, insects, strangers, unworthiness, abandonment, rejection, etc. These fears are phobias born of a particular experience and are very narrow moments in the past directing your thoughts, not your intuition. While these phobias are initially based in "protective" fears, they can often end up over-protecting you to the point of preventing growth, freedom, and happiness. Fear for yourself or for other people in the present is often triggered by past events when you have not felt safe. loved or supported. Perhaps your parents did not always protect or nurture you when you needed it. How can you get a feeling of help, safety and support in your current situation? How can you find this feeling of support inside yourself? If you have done everything you could do in your present situation, done your homework about the issues involved, and tried in every way to do the right thing, then you have nothing to worry about and should feel positive about the outcome. If you have negative doubts or unrealistic fears however, maybe a part of you (maybe someone else's voice) is telling you that you are too stupid, unworthy or incapable of solving your own problems, of being loved, or of having a successful life. Learn to spot the difference between irrational fears and legitimate intuitions. A reliable intuition conveys information neutrally, unemotionally; a reliable intuition feels right in your gut; a reliable intuition has a compassionate, affirming tone; a reliable intuition gives crisp, clear impressions that are “seen” first, then felt; a reliable intuition conveys a detached sensation, similar to being in a theatre watching a movie. An irrational fear is highly emotionally charged; an irrational fear has cruel, demeaning, or delusional content (either toward yourself or toward others, perhaps both); an irrational fear conveys no gut-centred confirmation, no feeling of rightness; an irrational fear reflects past psychological wounds that have not been healed; an irrational fear diminishes being centred and having sound perspective. Stress and anxiety caused by fear can prevent you from taking time out. Without taking time out, you will find it hard to rediscover your sense of self or your "essence". And this is when fears can dominate and take over because you're trying to protect yourself from being worn out, burned out, and used up. Make the time to rejuvenate so that you can let go of fears, listen to your intuition properly, and make amazing personal discoveries that won't surface without taking time to relax and regroup. Take appropriate steps to heed protective fears and transform irrational fears with courage. At times you may foresee real danger, but more frequently, unproductive fears are misinforming you. Therefore, as a general rule, train yourself to question fears tied to low self-esteem - we’re all worthy of the extraordinary. For example, it’s right to question the fear that you’re too emotionally damaged to love; even the severely wounded can open up their hearts again but they need to make the choice to be open and to decide not to continue being over-protective of themselves. True intuition will never put you down or support destructive attitudes and behaviour; of all the signs, this is the most telling. At the same time, confusing unrealistic fears with intuition can cause a dogged determination to make yourself believe that something negative is about to pass in your life. Doing so is to confuse both fear and intuition and this can lead you to make choices and decisions that restrict rather than broaden your life. A fulfilling life is one of balance and equally, your fears and intuition will serve you well when balanced too.

• Hi Captain

I wonder if you can help me with this one...

I'm in a relatively new romantic situation with a wonderful man, a really good, decent person, so very different from the emotionally unavailable I've been involved with in the past. I have constant doubts, I am up and down, one minute I think I want to end it, the next I want to give it time. I feel like that certain something is missing, but I want so badly to want him the way he wants me.

So - I guess my question is - should I stick with it and give it time in the hope that something real will grow or is it unfair on him to continue when I'm so unsure of my feelings?

Thanks in advance

• Saranavitch, your guides led me to choose two cards for you.

First card -

The Card of Distraction, Lack of Commitment, and Lack of Focus.

The situation is suffering from distraction or a lack of focus/interest/commitment. Not enough time or energy or discipline is being given to the issue, leading to a drop off in the dedication needed to bring about success. There are many distractions in our lives but, if you really want something, you will pull out all the stops to get it. There is a far better chances of success when all one's energy is directed at just one goal at a time, instead of scattering and diffusing it with too many simultaneous objectives. If your attention has been directed elsewhere, you must examine your goal to see if it perhaps needs updating, changing, or even switching for something else that has become more important in your life. Ask yourself if your former goal is really as high on your agenda anymore or if it is still worth pursuing with the same vigour as that with which you started out. Was it ever really YOUR goal at all or one that was pressed on you by social, traditional, professional, or family pressures, something you felt obliged to pursue so as not to be thought inept or abnormal? Is this really what YOU want for yourself? There is nothing wrong with being a free agent as long as honesty prevails and everyone is OK with the idea. No one should feel obliged to follow a certain path just because everyone else is doing it. Sometimes lack of focus is a symptom of an underlying problem such as anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, loneliness, etc. Practising meditation and relaxation will help to focus your mind, lower your stress levels, and make the situation that much clearer and easier to understand. Perhaps it is a lack of commitment that is stopping you (or the people around you) from achieving a goal - devoting oneself fully for a long time to one person, project, job, idea, or circumstance takes determination and deep desire. Alternatively, it might not be you but the people around you who have lost their focus or commitment and so you should try to discover why this has happened - did any possible negative energy you are giving off push them away or was it the other party who was at fault? Projects, people, careers, and relationships all need care, time, and attention to flourish. Otherwise they wither away like a neglected flower.

Second card -

The Card of The Law of Surrender

In this situation, you are called on to embrace a Higher Will. The universal law of surrender tells us that, when we stop resisting the way our lives currently are and how a current situation is working out, that things will start to change. When we surrender, we are actually giving up our job as 'Manager of the Universe' and allowing ourselves to be present to how things 'just are'. Also, by letting go of our idea of how things should be, we allow more amazing situations and outcomes to come into place, far superior than we ever dreamed of - the universe may have in mind for you a far greater reality that you can ever imagine. You have to trust that who and what has come into your life has a beneficial purpose, even if it is only a short-lived situation or lesson. Resistance of a situation is a natural protective instinct that we put in place to protect ourselves against pain. We believe that in resisting something, it will somehow stop us feeling the loss, guilt and upset of our current or past situations. However, in the long run, resistance only stops us from healing and moving on. Resistance keeps us trapped inside the emotional pain of the resistance and traps us in the reality that we most wish to change. Resistance comes from wishing our current situation to be different - and it causes us stress. Anything you want to change, anything you are scared of, anything you are in denial about will cause resistance. Resistance of certain situations can lead to suffering. What are you resisting in your life? It could be something as simple as resisting the way your day has worked out or how busy the supermarket is or as important as resisting taking responsibility for your life choices. The next time you feel this resistance, remind yourself that you are in the perfect place right now at the perfect time, and that things are exactly how they are meant to be. Just allow the situation to be as it is. Breathe out any stress and remember, resistance is futile! Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that it is safe to surrender and let go of limited perspectives. When we surrender, we say 'This is how my life is and, even though I would like it to be different, I will stop fighting the situation and allow it to be as it is.' In surrendering, you give up your attachment to how you want your life to be and how you want other people to behave. Detach from any outcome and just accept the perfection of the universe. Then you will become calmer, clearer and open to accepting what is happening for you. Trust that even if things do not seem to be working out how you want them to, it is all part of a greater plan for you. Trust that the universe is looking after you and has your best interests at heart. Surrendering is a big act of courage and the benefits we receive from surrendering are huge. When we surrender, we gain the freedom to live in the present moment and we then become clearer on all the choices which are available to us. Most importantly, surrendering gives us peace of mind and trust in the benevolence of the universe. Surrender means accepting this moment, this body, and this life with open arms. Surrender involves getting out of our own way and living in accord with a higher will, expressed as the wisdom of the heart. Far more than passive acceptance, surrender uses every challenge as a means of spiritual growth and expanded awareness. Learn to surrender by shifting your perspective, shifting your energy and attention from the desire of a smaller will to the wisdom of a higher will. Be like water, flowing and flexible, to bend with life’s forces, rather than struggling against them. The more you let go of attachments, the more you expand into greater freedom and peace. To surrender does not mean putting your hands in the air and flying a white flag, it is not defeat, giving up or failing. To surrender is to be wise. It is wise to accept the flow of life's energy rather than resist it. To surrender is to accept "what is now" unconditionally. By making a conscious choice at this moment, and in every present moment of now, to fully accept that the present moment is as it should be (not thinking of yourself as being in the wrong place, moment or situation), then by surrendering to this knowledge, you become more powerful than you could possibly believe. By not judging the present moment of now but accepting it and offering no resistance to what is now, you show tremendous faith in God and other Unseen Entities. This allows you to be in a state of grace, easy flow, and enlightenment. Whether things are perceived as "good" or "bad" is not material in this state of grace. Things are what they are and, eventually everything happens for the best. Everything is a vital lesson in survival and evolution and enlightenment. You can truly let go and let God - start a process whereby you let go of or surrender everything in your life that doesn't serve you - people, attitudes, possessions, beliefs, guilt, shame etc. By surrendering to "what is now", in this state of graceful surrender, you can see clearly what action needs to take place and, by doing one thing at a time, step by step, inch by inch, moment by moment, you accomplish what needs to be done, in your surrendered state. The energy released in a surrendered state is a powerful, healing energy. This energy propels your healing, growth and evolvement. Surrender in order to discover just how powerful you really are.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you so much for the reading! I really appreciate your time...I think I knew that I have fear and intuition doing a battle...but your explanation really makes more sense than what was going through my mind so far. 🙂 Thank you again for your time and I will try to use my intuition more than my fear! 🙂

Laci

• Hello, I have a question if it's possible...

My question is Will we be together again with my ex boyfriend, will he come back to me?

Looking forward, thank you in advance

• Naturalbrunette, the cards cannot give a 'yes' or 'no' answer. So I asked them what the future is for your relationship with your ex.

Your card is -

The Card of Dependency, Addiction, and Neediness

This situation needs healing and change because someone (you?) is being too needy or has grown too dependent on others for support, security, approval, money, love etc or on possessions to make them feel worthy, superior, or comforted. It becomes an addiction because they feel they cannot manage or find acceptance, safety and happiness on their own. This person needs to let go of dependent situations/relationships and understand what they really want in life and not look to others for answers or direction. They have to make their own decisions, please only themselves (though being mindful of others’ needs) and, instead of waiting for others to catch up or return to their life, they must strike out alone if need be. Whenever anyone starts compromising their identity and beliefs, they reduce their chances of both success and happiness. Dependence and neediness are really just states of mind that can start back in childhood. But it’s never too late to throw off dependence and stand on your own two feet, proud and self-reliant. The root of dependency is often a fear of change. Change is good because it pushes us to our limits. By putting ourselves under stress, we bring out our wisdom, strength, and courage. It’s time to stop depending on others/things or to stop supporting someone (whether it be emotional or physical help) as they need to learn to take care of themselves in case you are no longer around to do it for them. A person must find ways to support and enjoy themself without the addiction dependency. They must create a separate and independent emotional or physical life for themself, and then their self-esteem, self-respect, and confidence will sky-rocket. When you let go of who and what you don't need and practice self-reliance, you will have fewer choices to make, fewer things to keep track of, fewer things to stress about, and you will begin to progress towards true freedom and happiness. And you will attract the same type of self-confident happy people to you.