Love reading request!

• hello all,

i have a reading request if any of you lovely people have the time.

it's about this guy who has been in a long-term relationship but still seem be to be interested in me. he lives in another country so i've only seen him a couple of times, but on both occasions he was too "interested" for a taken guy. could you please look into this because it's kinda messing with my head 🙂 we have friends in common, too, so it's more than likely that i'll spend time with him again in the future . what are his feeling & intentions? is he simply a player or is there sth more to it? thanks a lot in advance!

my dob is august 18, 1987, and his is november 29, 1987, if it's helpful for the reading 🙂

• Hi Cyill,

I feel like he may well be attracted to you , yet still be involved with a woman that his family has picked out for him and expect him to marry.

There may already be a child involved also a boy.

Since you have friends in common , than start asking questions about him, I 'm sure you will find out that he just may be a player and your instincts are RIGHT.

Shuabby

• Hi Cyill

I got some similar stuff to what shaubby said.

His significator right off the bat was the High Priestess so I do have a sense he may be keeping something(s) from you. THat raises some concerns immediately to me.

The rest of the cards seemed to point out that his "feelings" are mostly on the playing side, Magician, page cups above. King Pentacles below I think his world is pretty physical and indeed a "player" attitude. He had wands sprinkled through the reading ending with a 10 W which sounds like he has wand path issues and that can be a problem, unless u really feel a connection in path w/ him. My feeling is that he is hoping to find a partner who can also help him figure his own path out, between rolls in the hay. Could be a lot of work for you. And I agree with S that there does seem to be a relationship back there that he could be on the rebound.

Feelings = Play

Intentions = Help me sort my wands out

• first of all, thanks a lot shuabby and astraangel!

shuabby, he doesn't have a kid and his family is not the marriage-arrangement type. he's in a serious, long-term relationship, though. i don't want to ask questions about him because of this, because i don't want to give the wrong impression to anyone. but i let in on my best friend about my suspicions because his "interest" was getting a bit too obvious. i know that my instincts are right but i have never been in a situation like this before and i find it extremely weird and puzzling.

also you didn't post the cards you got but i'm guessing you got the sun (or the equivalent of it in your desk) because you mentioned a child? i'm asking because i did a reading about this issue and i got the same card about his feelings!

anyways, thanks again!

astraangel, your reading rings a bit more truer to what i have been observing about this guy. he's in a long term, serious relationship yet he just doesn't seem to be into his girlfriend at all. the vibe they are giving off is that they are casually dating rather than living together (which they are). and the few times i spent time with him he was with his girlfriend and yet there was subtle flirting and A LOT OF gawking (ha)! i consciously made an effort not to interact with him for this very reason the last time we came together. still, it didn't help much. so yeah, i wanted to find out if this was his general attitude and it actually is specifically about me, but from your reading it looks like my instincts were right. can you explain what you mean with "wand path issues"?

thanks a lot both of you, i really appreciate it!

• Hi cylll,

Path issues (wands) to me would relate to a person's being settled and secure in their overall life path, directions, purpose, roles. Sort of like knowing "who you are" in life, and being comfortable with yourself. We are always searching to be more "authentic" in life, to be ourselves, the true person we are deep down, without a lot of pretending or acting. So when I say "wand path issues" that would be a person who is very much involved with seeking themselves, in a way. Like, really focused on THEMselves and not their partner as much, as they are trying to get to the truth of who they really are. This could be problematic for relationships, because if you are trying to "find yourself" and also in a relationship, you can't give your partner as much attention as some one more settled in their life path (because a lot of that focus is on the them and not the partner). So if the partner doesn't "get" what is going on, they will feel out of the loop in the relationship and not really deeply connected.

So, that was sort of what the reading seemed to be indicating to me, that he is searching for his own path (could be career, life philosophy, religious, or his love concept as well could be his focus, it could be anything). And that it would take a special partner to understand that about him and feel that they could still be in a relationship. So for you, it could be understanding that about him, and he could really latch on to anybody who seems to help him in some way to understand himself.

For example, I will bet if you were to spend time with him and ask him about his life, what his dreams are, or what he is seeking within, stuff like that... I bet he would really talk a lot about it. He could dump his life on you in hopes you might have some light for him! That would take a good listener haha.... So not for everone. You would really need to feel a very deep connection with him for that to really be a positive experience. Otherwise you will simply feel drained around him.

Does that make sense? He could also then be feeling some frustration within, and could be leaning on physical relationship "relief" and that could also be problematic for him if he is really searching a lot "in wands". Of course, this is only my opinion based on the cards, so follow your own judgement. I do think this is a common theme for a lot of relationships today and can create some challenges because one partner will feel left out, and that can only go on for so long.

I think it could come down to accepting you are a seeker. and then you can relax in that. It is one thing to be a "seeker" and know that about yourself (I think all of us on this forum are seekers, we wouldn't be fooling around with tarot cards if we weren't). SO that is okay in a relationship to be a seeker and to know that about yourself. Then you are at peace in that and your partner should know that about you. The difference is when we could be "called" to be a seeker but we don't understand that, and we wrestle with it internally.... then that takes the nice Wandy ways (seeking) and makes them a little painful (issues). Which can cause the person not to be at peace with themselves, and hence the relationships will suffer.

Whew! That was a very long winded reply to your question! 🙂

• it makes a lot of sense actually astra, thank you! thanks also for the detailed explanation, i do readings myself also, so it helps a lot with that too when i get responses like this.

• shuabby, he doesn't have a kid and his family is not the marriage-arrangement type. he's in a serious, long-term relationship, though. i don't want to ask questions about him because of this, because i don't want to give the wrong impression to anyone. but i let in on my best friend about my suspicions because his "interest" was getting a bit too obvious. i know that my instincts are right but i have never been in a situation like this before and i find it extremely weird and puzzling.

also you didn't post the cards you got but i'm guessing you got the sun (or the equivalent of it in your desk) because you mentioned a child? i'm asking because i did a reading about this issue and i got the same card about his feelings!

anyways, thanks again

Hello Cyill.

I don't use tools such as cards any longer. I tune into the energy and receive. Sometimes time itself will tell the outcome.

Shuabby