Am I right about financial situation?

• I have an issue with a woman financially, and I believe she is being deceptive. m I correct?

• Hello Laci, hobbies 76

Is this issue around property?

If so I feel you have some good reasons to feel that there is something that has not been shown to you or told to you. I hear the name of Sharon here and feel that she is someone that you can trust .

If you have a question than I will answer it for you.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

I didnt think about it but that is a seperate finanacial issue. The one I am talking about is a woman I believe withheld money that was owed to myself and another. The situation with property id probably the money that was supposed to be left to .my children from their great great aunt.

• What I get is some one a stinker in your family and enjoys stiring up trouble. This woman is a big gossip and talks big but really is horribly insecure. She is very often jealous of others so she likes to rub imagined wealth in others face---she buys things she can't afford just to get others reaction--nothing though makes her happy long. She has trouble with relationships and what she really craves she can't buy. This may be more related to the inheritance issue. I can't tell. I Just get that you have a big heart and are an easy target and you avoid confrontation. Perhaps you are dealing with the same kind of personalty that robbed you the first time and you can redo regrets now by being more confrontational. You may not get your money but at least you spoke up---did what you could and let it land where it may. Follow your intuitions but only if it is not fear based but more a gut thing. Ask questions. Do some detective work. Look things up. Do not be bullied or passive unless you choose to not let it bother you BUT if it bothers you than SPEAK UP with confidence. BLESSINGS!

• Dear bluemoon, thank you very much. That actually makes a lot of sense. And I honestly wouldnt expect the money back from this woman, but I would like the truth to come out. It would make the world easier to deal with right now. 🙂 I will definitely until I get some results. Thank you for your help.