Recommendation or reading

• Does anyone have a recommendations for a psychic in San Diego? Or would anyone be willing to do a reading? I'm really curious about this upcoming year. I'm most curious about relationships but also about my job/school and kids. I have really wanted another baby for about 7 years but things just don't seem to be falling in to line :(. Am I going to meet someone who is healthy and good for me?

• Gladyouwroteme, in order to see where you are going in life, you need to check the 'vehicle' in which you are travelling ie. your self. If there are any issues that are stopping or slowing you down from getting to where you want to go, you need to understand yourself, knowing what your strengths are and where you need to 'tighten the nuts', so to speak.

Here is what I see for you and in you:

You really need to believe in yourself more if you want to achieve everything you want. How lucky you are in life is directly related to how much you believe you are worthy of luck. The more you think that success and happiness are your birthright, the luckier you will behave and be. Your strengths are your innovative thinking and your entertaining and vivacious personality. The 'nuts that require some tightening' are your neediness, moodiness, and confusion over decision-making.

As I see you, you are like a ray of warm sunshine at your best, exuberant and energetic. You have the ability to enliven any situation with your good cheer, optimism and humour. You are refreshingly upbeat in your approach to everyone and everything, and not surprisingly your company is much sought after. Not only do you enjoy being the center of attention, you are also fiercely ambitious, making you a natural candidate for leadership. Those who do not know you well, however, would be surprised to discover that underneath the happy face you present to the world, there can be a lot of uncertainty and conflict. This is because you are very empathic - unusually sensitive to the feelings of others, sometimes to the extent that you don’t know where your feelings end and another person’s begin. As a result, despite your clear potential and suitability to be a winner or innovator in life, you often end up feeling confused, purposeless and directionless, especially in love matters where you may mistake someone else's passion for your own. Romantically, you can be fun, sexy, entertaining, responsive, and loving as long as your partner gives you plenty of attention and affection. But if the reassurance you need isn’t given, you can lapse into attention-seeking behavior and temperamental mood swings. It is important for you to make sure you are with a partner who is as giving and lively as you are. You may be uncommonly attracted to Aries people, since you are both energetic and outgoing people, and this can be a passionate and fulfilling union.

Health-wise, your rather negative image of yourself can make you prone to stress and depression. Boosting your self-esteem is therefore absolutely crucial to both your physical and emotional health. The place to start is in your head, and such things as meditation and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques may be able to help you reprogram your thoughts from negative to positive. As soon as you catch yourself in a bad mood, bring yourself out of it by doing something that makes you feel happy and positive. Spending more time with people who are upbeat and optimistic, and avoiding those who are glum and self-involved, will also help, as will a diet rich in fresh, natural produce and low in refined or processed foods. Regular moderate to vigorous exercise is also highly recommended for its moodboosting and health-boosting effects, as well as for building up discipline and willpower. Carrying a tiger’s eye crystal or placing it next to your bed at night will have a balancing and calming effect, promoting greater confidence and courage.

If you can find a way to balance your sensitivity toward others with your ambitious urge to realize your own life goals, your success will be assured. If, however, the balance tilts in either direction, you may lose your sense of direction; the indecisiveness that results can stunt your psychological growth, blocking your chances of professional and personal success. Career-wise, you may be drawn to work in science, research or technology where you can be a potential innovator, as well as the world of art, music and literature, where you can excel as a writer. Once you believe more in yourself, other career options might include business, teaching, lecturing, politics, and the world of entertainment. Your lifepath is to learn to have more faith in yourself and your creativity more. Once you are able to discover your sense of purpose, your destiny is to achieve or point the way to tangible progress on behalf of yourself and others.

Up to the age of about thirty-three, there would have been an emphasis in your life on issues relating to freedom, adventure and expansion. You may have wanted to study, travel or experiment with your choice of career in those years. After the age of thirty-four, you should have reached an important turning point when you were likely to become more responsible, precise and practical in your approach to life, seeking structure and order. Whatever age you are, however, you need to use your sharp and probing mind to investigate your own power and potential. This is because with greater self-awareness and greater belief in your star potential, and a lot of dedication and hard work, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Your greatest challenge is being decisive. The answer is to ask yourself when choosing between options what you really want to happen, not what others expect. Once you are attuned to your feelings, decision-making will get a whole lot easier.

Power Thought: “I believe in myself. Anything is possible”

2013 for you is all about freedom and adventure. This can be a time of upheaval in your life and it is possible that more than one crisis will unfold for you this year. But always remember that the Chinese alphabet characters for crisis are actually change + opportunity. Not all change needs to bring distress, and it is also just as likely that there may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. 2013 is a period of independence and expansiveness for you, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

2014 for you will involve nurturing, protection, and benevolence. Next year home, relationships, and family will be the highlight. It will be a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice may be asked of you in this area. You will likely find your relationships with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger in 2014, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate (if it hasn’t already ended in 2013). This will be a very auspicious year to begin a marriage or meet someone very special. It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well-being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2014. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. So take plenty of timeout for rest and fun. It should be a year that is relatively free of occupational and financial problems.

Gladyouwroteme, if you work on any issues you may have, removing any obstacles to your success, you will naturally attract better people and circumstances into your life. At the moment with your low self-belief, any prediction would tell you that you will only attract more of the same situations and incompatible partners you have known in the past. Change yourself and change your life. Believe you deserve better and that's what you will get. It all starts with you!

• Hmmmmm,

I'm kind of confused. I really don't feel like I'm negative or that I have low self belief. I'm actually on a really positive path right now. I'm actually really optimistic about my future aNd feel like everything I wanted is coming to fruition. I just feel like with everything falling into line I'm in a good receptive place for a healthy relationship. I've learned a lot from my past relationships and know what not to accept as well as what I want and need going forward :).

I'm going to read over that again, I might have interpreted it incorrectly. I'm not sure. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this.

• You said 'things just don't seem to be falling into line' for you. This indicates some issue or problem in your path. Perhaps you don't realize how much you subconsciously sabotage your efforts. The sort of person you attract is a reflection of how you feel about yourself. Examine previous relationships or the people currently in your life to see whether they are positive or negative influences on you.

• Oh yah! I meant falling into place as far as meeting ppl who are on the family wavelength. I live in so cal and women hand out sex more freely than encouragement. I won't put myself in a position where that comes first but the men here have been trained and are use to no strings attached. That's not what I want. I'm not a bar girl, I don't drink much, and I have high expectations for the kind of man I want. He needs to be generous, thoughtful, kind, and strong, and can preferably grow an awesome beard! I just find that in my town it's hard to meet quality people, if you do it's hard bc it's a high concentration of military so they move. Meeting people can be frustrating. That was my reference. I should have been more clear.

Otherwise things are great. I'm getting an awesome degree that is really going to help a lot of people, I'm still involved heavily in my church/church family, my kids are doing well (older, 18 and 13)... Things are good. I've been out of my marriage now for over 5 years, I'm just feeling like I'd like someone who is on par with me to spend some time with. 🙂

• Do you think that your subconscious inner voice is telling you the same things as your outer conscious voice? We can repeat all the positive affirmations in the world but if there is a niggly little voice inside saying we are unworthy or not good enough or whatever, it can sabotage all our efforts. If there is anything negative you feel - loneliness, unattractiveness, lack of awareness or creativity or intelligence, fear, self-doubt, etc. - it will stop you from achieving your goals. It's not where you live that matters, because if you were ready to meet your true love, you would attract him from wherever he is. Maybe you have doubts about fully committing yourself to anyone?

• I think everyone has a little seed that surfaces now and then. I can honestly say that I'm not lonely, I'm happy on my own and have a rich and vivacious group of friends. I am busy though, my focus is on my family, clients and school. I won't lie though, there are times when I think about how awesome it would be to be a couple. Cooking dinner, watching movies, laughing at inside jokes...that's fun stuff... But I refuse to do that just for the sake of being a couple. I think a lot of people settle bc something is better than nothing but I'm not willing to do that. It'll happen when it's meant to but I do feel balanced and positive, I just think timing is everything.

Thank you for all of your time and attention. I appreciate it.