The Captain can you help me????

• hello the captain,,, i have a question that is burning bright in my heart i thought i would

ask u if you can see anything or pick up anything regarding this,,, if u have time i would be so thankful

recently i applied for this job and i saw they will hold a interview on 14th of august for this job

and whoever get invited to the interview can go

i would love to be invited for this interview on 14th

its my moms birthday as well, it would be soooo special to celebrate

my mother and me scoring this interview,,,,

i was wondering do you see me attending this interview on 14th???

or perhaps attending any job interview this month???

this is a fire burning bright in my heart, i wish i could score a invite for this interview

can u see anything regarding this???

im born may 23rd 1983

thank youuuuuu soooo much for your help!!! and insight!!!

god bless you always the captain!!!!

xoxo

• I feel that self-doubt and lack of detail (not knowing exactly what you want to make you happy) is interfering with your work search. When you truly believe in yourself and your talents - maybe write them down so that you have something concrete to reinforce your self-belief - you will get the perfect job. I feel also your attention may be more focused on relationships than job-seeking.

• The Captain, while i might be confused a lot of times as the typical gemini.... i do think i found my calling in life...and this is it i think.....and this upcoming interview is all i want, i havnt been focusing on any relationship for 1 year now as this isnt what i want in my life at the moment.....im all for career ect,

you didnt mention if you think or feel i would score this job interview on 14th this month?

if you wont be able to pick up on this , no worries...

just wanted your reflections and ideas, thank you dear, have a great day

• ps the captain, just want to add that YES relationships as for families has been a huge distraction, i thought you meant relationships as of partners or love ect, which im not interested or havnt been around for 1 year.....your correct in everything you mention about this......im just curious if i will score this VIP interview....while i understand you might not be able to say yes or not..... :-.)

• A decision to invite you has not yet been made at this point - but that may change. Think positively and send good vibes to the employers.

• dear the captain thank you so much for taking your time to respond to me

your words mean a lot, and do give hope to me...

i will for sure think positive....wish you a lovely day today dear oxoxo