Would appreciate a reading regarding a tragic event.

• Hello, Im 34 yrs old and currently engaged. I just suffered a miscarriage of my 1st pregnancy last Friday. I was 18 weeks pregnant to the day. The doctors are fairly confident that what had caused this was that my cervix was too weak to carry the weight of the baby. something that happens in 1 out of 100 women. They encourage me that this is a issue that can be addressed by stitching my cervix the next time til its time to deliver. so there seems to be hope for the future. my fiancé is an over the road truck driver and unfortunately is was on the road when this occurred, he came home Monday and will be home at least til fri or sat. anyway he feels awful he couldn't be here for me, and it was rough for him out there during this awful time. he has been so compassionate and supportive. he has mentioned looking for local work for sure this time. his current boss wanted to add extra runs while all this was happening! I cant believe that mans lack of compassion! This has been so difficult for me cause at 34yrs of age I thought I would never see the day that I would have a family of my own. my fiancé has 2 kids with previous r.ships, however they don't live in this state. He and I are worried about our chances of having a healthy baby together, afraid this issue will come up again, we are just praying that the medical solution they mention will help us, and be implemented the next time. Being my first pregnancy, and a longing to start our life together as future husband and wife this has been devastating for me as also hard on my mom, which this would've been her 1st grandbaby. she already went out and shopped a lot and had all the games for baby shower set up! 😞 They believe he was a boy and funeral home is nice enough to cremate and give us urn free of charge. Could someone please do a reading on this situation, about our future, possibilities for our family in the future?

• Hi vettech,

I was just given a story about a very similar situation two days ago, and the outcome was a child.

Many women miscarry with their first pregnancy, and sometimes their second and third.

The best you can do to optimize your chances is to take care of yourself. No smoking or heavy drinking, eating healthy wholesome food that nourishes your body. If you have been on birth control it might take your body time to reset to a natural rhythm.

Incorporating loving healing sounds into your environment will help the vibration frequencies to flow more fluidly, which will help you both.

• Rereading your post, longing to start your together as a future husband and wife sprang out at me.

Perhaps you should become husband and wife before starting your family?

Wouldn't it make sense to provide your ideal relationship/foundation for your child?

It seems you are indicating the desire for a stable home life, with a husband who will be available when you need him. It is not the boss who should be concerned.

vettech...if that what you need and desire, do not settle for anything less, or you are courting unhappiness.

Please stand back and take a long look at your situation.

Don't let the dream of having a family be the reason that you settle for anything less than what you know is healthy and good for yourself regarding a family life.