Seeking guidance and clarity -- Could I have a reading please?

• I have been seeing a wonderful man for a few months.. but lately he has been going through ALOT and has been distant (he's a cancer, and I anticipate retreating to his "shell" to deal with things). I was wondering if I could get a reading on us (i.e: when I will see him next) and also if I should make the offer to him that's been on my mind for a few weeks.

Thank you -- I would really really appreciate guidance and clarity!

• Hello LeoBethany,

I do clairvoyant readings here when I have some time to do so.

I receive that you need to try not to fix things for him personally. He will do so himself in a short time, I get the next two weeks will reslove some issues for him. Does he have a child, a girl around five or six years old that he hold in his heart? He feels sadden about his personal life. You will see him again in the next week or less time. He seems to really enjoy the finer things of life and you do also. You both have like minds in several areas, yet you need to allow him to have his own space and make up his own mind so to speak. I know that love can be blind , but you don;t need glasses because you can see clearly and feel from your heart just what you need in the future with this charming man.

Amor Wonderful Amor

Shuabby

• Hello Shuabby --

Thank you so very much for the reading. I try not to influence all the big decisions coming up in his life and I realize he needs to come to these decisions on his own.. but it's so hard watching him suffer! I am glad that things will ease up for him in the next two weeks!

He does have a son, I'm not sure who the little girl would be.

Thank you for letting me know I will see him before I leave - I really would love to see him because we enjoy each other so much and have a wonderful time together. He needs to de-stress for sure and get some happiness back in his life.

Should I make him the offer that he can move out with me if he so chooses? We have sort of discussed it, and he talked to my brother about it as well.. I want him to know that he can, is more than welcome to come, and I would love it if he would.

Thank you again,

Bethany

• Bethany,

He may not accept the offer at first, needs some time to think about it, than when he knows his heart and mind better he will give you his answer. I feel there is a positive vibe around you two and he will come around to being your one and only real soon.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Shuabby

• Thank you so much Shuabby. Hopefully very soon! I miss him very much and would love nothing more than to have him in my life. The past few weeks have been stressful on us both to say the least.. and I hope this all passes soon.

Bethany

• I did not get to see him unfortunately before I left. I also have not heard from him in almost 2 weeks. I hope things in his life resolve soon... 😞