May I have a little reading on love

• Ok guys. It's been long enough. I'm smart, funny, still adorable. When will I ever date again? Yes I've tried the dating sites. Hate them, I want to meet him serindipity-eske

Thoughts? Much love:)

• Hi Peaches,

I get it. Trust me, I do. But the message that came through for you very strongly is that you are trying too hard. I was shown someone ripping up a small plant to see if the roots had grown yet. Self-will is good, but if we impose too much of it we do not leave room for the Divine to work its magic.

If you want to meet someone serendipity-eske, then you need to live your life more serendipitously. This means living in the moment. Instead of focusing on the future, follow your life each day as you are led by your intuition (this will require you to relax so you can hear it!) When we focus on lack, we create more of it. Release your grip on what you think is "missing" in your life and begin to embrace the love that is already around you - in all its forms. The unconditional love and loyalty of a pet, sharing laughter with friends, appreciating a beautiful sunset, etc.

Setting intentions and wishes for the future is good, but then you need to detach from it - release it to the Divine and trust that it will come. Right now, you are getting in your own way by trying to force things in the way you want or in the timing you want. You don't need to look at every man that crosses your path with the question of "is this the one?". The person that is meant for you will come without any prompting on your part. What I mean by that is, you will not miss out on something that is truly meant for you if you let go a little. Remember that what we want does not always come to us in the way we think it will. So relax and be open.

Hope this helps,

Watergirl

• Yes helps a lot!!!!!! Thank you! What is mine cannot go past me