Need Advice Please..Thanks in advance

• I am really confused about a new acquaintance. For some reason, I feel he is part of my past life and being around him is strange. There is a crazy connection and too many coincidences. My dob 7/2/80 and his is 11/17/77. Could someone help me with a reading and give me insight on where this is headed. Thanks in advance,

• This is a pretty disastrous relationship for romance but it is favourable for working together. Too often there is a facade presented here to friends, family and the public at large that belies the true nature of things. The relationship is enigmatic then and hard to grasp, even for the two of you yourselves. The relationship has a pragmatic, grounded and physical side that emphasizes responsibility but can also be characterized as judgmental and prone to laying on guilt and blame. In a love affair or marriage here, you will resent this man's controlling attitudes. Despite his sexual allure, you would be on the receiving end of his punishment and in fact the relationship could have a slightly masochistic nature. Part of the problem is that you have a desperate need to express your feelings while this man builds his entire ego structure around controlling his emotions. Threatened by your emotional displays, he will repress and dominate - when actually he could stand to learn a thing or two from you. You would find you have an uncanny ability to needle him. Since neither of you will be especially long-suffering if you don't get what you want, you both would not hesitate to seek satisfaction elsewhere if the relationship fails to provide it. It would take a lot of dedication, honesty, hard work, and accepting non-judgmental and affectionate attitudes to make it succeed. Friendship here is puzzling and often misunderstood. The world will tend mainly to see your differences and to view the relationship as somewhat vague and lacking in definition. Family and friends may not take it seriously.

• Thank you so much for your reply. Our friendship is hot and cold it seems as we are getting to know each other in a group setting. I often get the sense he may be attracted to me but I am unsure. He doesn't express much, but he observes me and not sure why. What do you mean I have the uncanny ability to needle him? I apologize haven't heard that phrase before.

On another note, I wanted to express my appreciation with your reply to previous post several weeks back regarding our missing family dog. Thanks to your insight we were able to find him safe and sound.

• To needle someone is to provoke or goad them.

I'm so glad about your dog. I know how dreadful it is to lose a beloved pet.