To dear TheCaptain

• Hello the best TheCaptain!

Hope you are doing well.

If you have time and have energy or would like to, could you please see if you can see anything for me when it comes to career? Im born in May. Appreciate it 🙂 have a great day.....

//

• You will have to be more specific about the birthdate.

• Hello again 🙂 this is my bithdate 810521,

• 21st May 1981?

• Hello Captain hope you are doing well.... Yes this is the date 21st of May 1981 thank you again

• According to your profile, professions that reward individual creative effort are best for you. Entertaining (singing, acting, dancing, art, etc), entrepreneurship, or some other way of being at centre stage and using your natural charisma will release your tremendous creative energy in constructive ways that bring joy to all. Other good options include activities dealing with children, speculation, games and sports. You have inside the gift of true communication which can lead to a career in the media or as a solo writer. You just have to stop intellectualizing your gift and express it naturally through feeling. Working outdoors in some capacity - backwoods guide, landscaper or gardener, etc. - would suit, or any job where time alone is available to you. You excel in service and healing-related work. You would also do well in high-tech jobs due to your creativity in terms of finding higher wisdom. Your presence and depth would pull you towards leadership positions if you had more faith in your own abilities. Before you can find a good career that will make you happy, you have to gain more self-confidence and pass through the illusion of fearing you are stupid or crazy. Self-trust issues can hold you back in some areas of work.

Your financial and professional life may be impeded by subconscious thoughts that money and wordly success is bad or corrupting. You may want to examine your beliefs on these subjects to see if you feel either positively or negatively towards them.

You would be most successful seeking and finding work in one of the aforementioned professions. If you need to do some study or training to gain entry to such professions, it would be well worth it.

2013 for you tend to will focus on your domestic life, and relationships in general. Balance is a theme for you this year. With all of the changes and excitement from the previous year, now is the time to restore your body, mind and spirit. Your home and family will take center stage, so you want to make sure your surroundings are harmonious and serene. Pay particular attention to the energy of your space, including the colors and sounds. Make any changes to your environment that help you feel peaceful and relaxed. Perhaps you want to beautify your personal image as well, such as investing in a new wardrobe or different hairstyle that helps you feel more attractive. If you have any health concerns, look for treatments that integrate emotional healing as well as physical. Yoga or dance would be an ideal activity for you to help you maintain balance between your body and mind. You might have extra responsibilities this year, particularly in your family, so make sure you take time to yourself and put your needs first. By taking care of yourself fully, you can better help others. You will enjoy spending more time with all of your loved ones this year, including children and pets. This is an ideal period to attract a romantic partner if you have not met one yet. If you are already in a relationship, you can add more romance by taking time to have fun together instead focusing on your responsibilities. If you are facing any choices this year, make sure you are basing your decisions on what you really want, rather than what you think you “should” do or what you fear others will think of you. Focus on love and harmony this year and you cannot go wrong. If you are looking for work from home, working with people (for example in PR, human relations or at a reception desk), or in a domestically-oriented profession, you will be particularly successful in 2013.

• awww you are so kind thecaptain for writing this for me. You mentioned guide and i actually took a guide course once but i never worked as a guide cause it doesnt pay well but it was one of the best experiences in my life. You are correct to mention that a profession that would make my energy come out would be perfect, i do have so much energy to give. It is fantastic to read your words thecaptain. so true as well that 2012 was a very exciting year for me, and so far 2013 has been all about family, so true. everything you mentioned about family is so true. thank you for making me reflect on areas i didnt think of. appreciate this reading thecaptain, enjoy your summer 🙂