Channeling spiritual guides

• i came to this web site looking for answers. My intuition was going off in my head on a daily basis and i was having a hard time focusing. My husband had left me and i know he did it out of desperation and confusion. I know he loves me and still does today, but I didn't know what to do. I contacted Spiritual Wisdom and she helped. She told me my spiritual guides had messages for me and wanted to help guide me my decisions. I scheduled a channeling session with her not knowing what to expect, but needing balance and peace in my life. The day of my channeling all I could think about was how i had wasted 7 years of my life on a man and now I would never have kids or a family. i gathered my things up that night and placed them around me and began my session. She guided my through step by step, emotion by painful emotion. It was intense I was crying so hard I couldn't see the computer screen. At first I didn't really understand what i saw, then it all hit me and I knew the answers I needed. My tears came from the love I felt from my husband and they were so intense I cry today thinking of it. I asked my guides did I need to hold on to him or let go. They showed me my husband and 2 kids. My questions had been answered, he would come back and we would have kids. He always wanted a blonde haired, blue eyed little girl and i wanted a little boy that looked like him. That is exactly what my kids looked like and we were watching the sun set on the porch of our dream house, arm in arm. I have since had several other visions of him and our life.