Just For Fun Let's Manifest

• This thread will be for people to come to who are aiming to manifest. We will express our affirmative thoughts in the positive and share any divine messages we receive for others and ourselves if comfortable.

Although I am very grateful for my new job attracting abundance I know and believe I deserve to attract and create abundance from my heart, skills, abilities and intelligence with a secure and financially abundant job now.

Today I draw the 5 cups.

This is saying to keep my thoughts on what I do have and shelve all thoughts/emotions to what was lost or what created disappointment.

• i agree,this is such a wonderful idea...ariel360,your post caught my eye at the right time,i had been slacking off with my daily meditations and practices ,thanks for calling me back..

lets all manifest good things,make everyday a blessing ,a miracle for we have the power within us to do that.

• This post is deleted!

• Ohhh my !!

I had a day that could be called : Manifesting and attracting ... ! I was just teaching my son before he went to bed on manifesting through positive thoughts, as he tend to wine and scare mostly. And right now the synchronicity hit me again with your post. Thank you !!

May God makes our dreams come true !

I wish more love in my life and I see it is coming every day !!

• 🙂 I got a call today for a part time job the fits along with my other new job. Glad to see all positive news from everyone. Divine Blessings:)

• I would like to manifest a positive love relationship, friendships and the possibility of going back to school out of state and finishing up my legal issues.

AND I pulled THE EMPEROR!!!

What better card to pull!!

"To create the life we desire, we can employ visualization techniques. We can use principles from the Law of Attraction to create a vibration that matches that which we wish to attract."

"He sticks to a plan and ensures he sees it out until the end. Thus, this card indicates that you have a strong desire to see your ideas manifested on the physical plane in the form of material gain or accomplishment. An opportunity will arrive that could be the foundation of a very successful future." - the Emperor

• Good for you Willow. Dedication and nose to the grindstone. 🙂

• Thanks Ariel!!! 🙂