Three Readings I am Available Till 2am 6/9

• I am offering three readings. I am available till 2am eastern time.

• Hello Ariel,

I would like one, if I may.

What do you see coming for me in the near future, in general?

Thank you. 🙂

--El

• A psychic saw a job offer coming for me in one day but I was homeless and sadly slept through to much in the location I was at and never made it. I just want to let you know that nothing is set in stone as per the real life example above:)

The lesson you are being called to learn and grow with in your current life cycle is to demonstrate emotional control to situations. (Emotional responses to situations) This lesson also aims for you to attain a balance between emotions and intellect. What you have started to learn in the past is now being resurfaced again in order for you to entirely grow from the lesson. This lesson and growth has to do with choices being contemplated by the worth, value and ,meaning that they offer verses short makeshift and empty situations. This will help you to move forward to what is coming next for your learning cycle in the near future {based of energy at present} which is change, elimination and fear not the unknown. This is opening up your magnitude so you can then draw upon accessing your own intuitive self for more meaning within to then be able to attract.

• What immediate action can EltheMoth take now in combination with application of the learning lessons to positively enhance their general situation?

Share loving energy, balance , harmony, friendship and devotion through selfless love and devotion.

• Thank you, Ariel.

I know that much of what happens next is up to us, and what we decide.

I rarely have a psychic prediction come true, to be honest.

I think you are right on what you picked up, though. I've been getting a lot of lessons on controlling my emotions during certain situations. It's been very difficult for me, but I think I'm learning!

Thank you again!

Hugs and love,

El

• 🙂 xoxo

• Hi Ariel

I would also like a reading regarding my future. What do I need to be aware of?

Thank you for your insight!

• Hello Ariel

Can you please tell me what spirit is visiting me at night? I hear it breathing heavy next to me. This used to happen years ago but it stopped and has now started again. I'm afraid to go to sleep at night. This is NO joke! Betty

• Hi Ariel,

I would love reading if you are still doing them. What ever you can tell me about my romantic life would be interesting.

sadsag

• SongOfSharon:

What you need to be aware of in the near future:

Watch that your emotions do not get out of balance by going to extremes. Be careful that you do not exhibit the; all play or all work. Aim to rid any thought patterns that dwell on the past or present.

• Betty I do not like the feeling of the spirit at all. Do not fear it. You must take control and exert personal strength over it and direct it away from you for good. It will feed of fear. Take charge and vocalize that you want peace and for it to leave. You need to be firm and blunt. Also they do not like light. Keep a night light on.

" “This is not the place for you, and it’s time for you to leave.” You may wish to offer a blessing or well-wishes if it makes you feel better about things, and say, “It is time for you to move on, and we wish you the best in your new place.”