The Captain

• Hello dear captain, I have A question to ask of you when you have the time, as i know you're very busy, but i was wondering i am going away this weekend coming for 2 weeks to a friends house, i told you before about my ex boyfriend His birthday of September 2nd 1992 and was wondering if there will be any trouble from him whilst i am there, because i am not there for messing around, i just want to have some fun and relax a little.

not having the problems of getting into anything to serious again, i hope he knows where is boundary's are with me as i am a little nervous about staying. thanks again for your insight as its greatly appreciated.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.

• Whether or not there will be trouble is up to you and how you react. If you just want to relax and have fun, then tell your ex that if he asks for more. You can avoid trouble by staying calm and being firm with him. Make sure you are not giving him mixed signals by saying 'no' but behaving like a flirt or leading him to believe you want more than just fun.

By 'friend's house' do you mean your ex's house and will there be other people there? With other people around, it would be easier to avoid trouble.

• yes my exs house i guess there will be other people there most of the time anyway, thank you Captain again its really nice of you i was just a little bit curious you know as hes got himself into a slump lately, well hes not doing very well, because he doesn't like were hes living a bit like me i suppose.

thanks again,.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.