Hi Captain!

• Hi Captain!

Just checking in to see how you are doing. I am doing well. It has been two years since my ordeal and I am finally doing better.

I just ran/walked another half marathon although I injured my knee again. It was still fun. I hope to finish my initial flight instructor certificate in two weeks with the FAA and I will start teaching to build flight time.

My liver enzymes went up in Feb but in April they all started to go down, which was a first that all three went down at the same time. I go this week for blood work and my appointment is next week. The surgeon who saved me said my liver shouldnt give me problems over my life and I hope the herbs I am taking will continue to bring them back to normal levels.

So how have you been? I hope you are well and I just wanted to check in and let you know all is somewhat normal again.

Talk to you soon!

• Thanks for letting me know how you are doing, PG. It sounds like life is going well and you are pursuing your dreams. All is great in my world too.

I see they are choosing a new Dr. Who at the end of the year. Good because I didn't like the last one. Might even be a woman this time....