In need of a reading on a relationship! very confused

• I got set up by mutual friends with this Aries guy (March 29, 1985) I am a libra (10-14-1983). We instantly clicked and everytime we spend together, the conversation is effortless and the attraction is there. Things have been moving slowly, but comfortably. He was once married and has been divorced for a little over a year now. He has been very open about his past marriage and his feelings over the divorce. The last time we saw eachother was a few days ago and he told me how he was falling for me. I went out of town for the weekend and now I can't get a hold of him. He's been ignoring me and I have no idea why. I don't know what to do or what his intentions are. Some insight would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

• This relationship works better as a friendship than a love affair. This is often a struggle for power involved here and can be plagued by internal dissension and hard-headed determination to bend someone's will. A truce basically has to be reached as to who is the boss or the one who takes the lead (which Aries particularly likes to do). The one who falls back will have to be prepared to let the other person always have the spotlight. It will be important to work on mutually kind and understanding and respectful attitudes. A love affair here can be complex and strongly unrealistic, especially on the part of Aries, whose idealism and fixed ideas about how a woman should behave towards a man and what a relationship should be like can get in his way of seeing things as they really are. He demands great loyalty and will give it back, once he is satisfied that his partner will always put him first. He can be overtly aggressive while you are more passive-aggressive. The two of you can thus find yourselves locked into an ongoing struggle. Neither of you are particularly domestic types so sharing a home would be difficult unless clearly laid out responsibilities and duties were worked out beforehand and adhered to. Otherwise you might find yourself cast in the role of the 'little woman at home' while your spouse/partner goes off having adventures. Your friend's theatrical/dramatic side will come out in this relationship. Even as just a friendship, it will have a rather romantic quality, even if it lacks a physical or sexual component which may in fact detract from it. If you are content for him to lead and for you to always follow, then this relationship can work out. But it may be better to keep this as simply friendship - if he ever comes back, that is. His ignoring you might simply be his way of 'bringing you into line', of trying to establish his dominant position. It is childish behaviour but Aries people always tend to have that little bit of child in them always.

• He finally contacted me and apologized for not responding to me because he was busy. He wants to meet up with me and talk about a few things. I'll see what he has to say. Thanks for the insight!