Surprised and excited-question for psychic community

• Anyone with any insight?

I was laying in bed talking to my best friend last night and as she was telling me about a car she is going to purchase, I started "seeing" or getting a strong sense of what the seller looked like. I asked her a few questions about the man, does he have this, does he have that...and she asked if I knew the owner of the car...I told her no, I just got a slight image of the man. As we talked a little more, I saw long red hair and a fairly thin, waif like girl. My friend had been teaching at the high school yesterday and said she had a student who looked just like that and she had been staring at her hair...it's almost as if I am "seeing" what she has already seen...how funny. My friend is a wonderful and amazing person, so it might be that she was somehow sending me the images, but I don't know. I have had other instances of feeling a need to pass on an image (i.e. balloons in the shape of hearts, sunflowers or something else), but never a full image of a face before...this is kind of exciting, a little surprising and a little freaky for me. I hope to actually be able to use the images (if I get any more) to help someone in some way... is this possible or likely at all? Is there any way to help this ability grow if that is what it is trying to do?

Thank you for your help,

Laci

• Hobbles76, Believe in your ability and express what you're seeing. Even if it doesn't match exactly spirit is sending a message. When you sent me the heart balloons, I really needed that message at the time!

• 🙂 Thank you Daliolite. 🙂 I am so glad. I think the confidence is the hard part for me. Honestly, what I was describing came through to me as a Santa looking guy in a hawaiin button front shirt when I was describing to my friend, so I kind of giggled a bit, thinking...that's odd. 🙂 Thank you for the heads up, and glad that you understood the balloons. I still feel a little funny passing on "odd" things to people. 🙂

Thanks again,

Laci