Soul mate?

• I had my reincarnation report (Mann) done, and I have no planets in conjunction with each other. Does this mean I don't have a soul mate? I've been told everyone has a soul mate, but I honestly don't think I have one. Am in a relationship, but starting to think I may be better off alone. I enjoy being my myself, am very close to nature, and love my pets.

• There is a difference between a romantic soulmate and the soulmates who can be family, friends, pets etc. You will have many soulmates throughout your life. If you don't want to be with anyone, you don't have to.

• Is it possible to be happy living alone without a romantic soul mate? I keep hearing from psychics and other friends with spiritual leanings that everyone has a soul mate and can't ever be really happy unless they are in a good relationship with their soul mate. I feel this puts a lot of pressure on wondering if my current partner is my soul mate. Sometimes I think he is, but other times I feel closer to nature and my pets and totally at peace alone. It makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me, because I'm told that I'm blocking my chances for true love and happiness and that I'm denying myself the potential for true happiness if I choose to be alone. Thanks for your response. If anyone has other answers, please let me know!

• Only you can complete you - no one else, not even a soulmate, can do that for you. By living life the way you feel you must, loving and honouring yourself, and doing and believing the things that bring you happiness and fulfillment, you will be living authentically. Nobody can make you happy if you are not happy inside. If anyone says that having a soulmate makes you whole, they are wrong. It's quite the other way around. It is when you make yourself whole and complete inside that you can share yourself with others - and not just a soulmate. You don't need anyone else to make you happy. I feel that animals with their unconditional love can definitely teach humans a thing or two.

• Thank you so much for your wonderfully insightful response. There are also times I feel I have a soul connection with my children (I have three daughters) and my parents, but always at different times and often with one at a time. I feel true unconditional love shared with another, whoever the other may be, is what nourishes the soul so much. Thank you for opening my eyes to the knowledge that having unconditional love for myself is the path to happiness and to fulfilling my purpose.