Anyone for advice or reading?

• I have been in a relationship with a man for about 8 months and recently he has had some bad luck with losing a job and some minor health issues. He has become very depressed and I have convinced him to get help, but he seems to angry with me as if I am the cause of his depression and is starting to withdrawl. I want to see the relationship work and be there to support him while giving him the time and space to heal, but I don't know if that's the right choice he doesn't seem to want that anymore and I don't know if it's him or the depression that feels that way. I have had some close friends who have fought this disease and I know that it can make you think some really frightening things and it's a difficult journey. Can anyone give me some insight into the future of the relationship?

Me 6-9-1976

him 9-27-1972

• This relationship is a true meeting of the minds. The strong mental connection you share makes the swapping of ideas and concepts primary here. These ideas may be either intellectual or practical, depending on whether you two share everyday responsibilities. The relationship can be extremely easygoing, and in fact may have to be - dealing with painful or disturbing subjects may not really be possible here. At its heart, it is a relationship that emphasizes humour, intelligence, and ease of interaction more than intensity or passion.

Frustrations can emerge in a love relationship here. You Gem may want to connect with your partner on a deeper emotional level and will feel defeated when such sharing is refused. He on the other hand may wnat you to be less flaky and more organized. Actually in both these areas, the relationship often demands and gets the best of which you two are capable. Yet your love affair may be pervaded by unrealistic and undermining attitudes, which can more or less disappear, however, if you marry. But expectation often plays too strong a role in marriage here, setting the two of you up for disappointment if it gets out of hand. Selfish attitudes will lead to separation so strive for unconditional giving, without expecting anything in return. Be prepared to listen more than you talk and do not look for an unrealistic perfection. In your deepest perhaps unacknowledged desires, you Gem want money and the comforts and security it brings. But don't make the mistake of thinking you need to have money before you will be happy or can have a life. Your partner wants to find a safe environment where he can feel adored, cared for, and supported, a place or home where he can feel free to relax and be himself.