Request to Dear Astra Angel !!

• hi astraangel how are you ? i hope all is well at your end !

dear astra , if you have time can you please read why do we(me and A) telepathically pick up on each other's vibes and what's going on in each other's life?and it has been like this for many years constantly .what is it about ? what is going on here ? we have lost physical contact but in our hearts we are always together no matter where we live on this planet !

many thanks for helping

• i also wanted to add that i feel a great connection with him, as if we are connected spiritually in some way. do you think it is love ? could he be my twin? he has shared exactly same feelings for me in the past . even though we have lost touch i do feel he still feel the same for me. do you see it as love or it is just in our minds :(( i don't know how to explain it .it is inexplicable at the same time has an existence of its own.

• Come to my site and ask your questions. Its only for metaphysical auctions like psychic readings and products. Its mostly geared for the services since they are no longer available on eBay. Ask your question there! Or I can answer you for free. I am at work though lol my cards are at home.

http://mysticalauctions.com/

• hi tarotbyleamarie, thank you for the kind offer. however i cannot pay for your services at this time as i am unemployed currently . if you would still want to look at my situation as i have described above i would be more than happy to receive your insight !! thank you so much once again for being kind and offering to help.

• Dear hiighpriestess,

How lovely to see you out there. I am overjoyed to provide whatever words or anything that would be a blessing in your life.

'dear astra , if you have time can you please read why do we(me and A) telepathically pick up on each other's vibes and what's going on in each other's life?and it has been like this for many years constantly .what is it about ? what is going on here ? we have lost physical contact but in our hearts we are always together no matter where we live on this planet '

I drew the Justice card, which is that deepest of probing into the heart of any and everything. Fearless really, you are. Not afraid to look life honestly. And so, your companion must be the same way! Very honest, and open, and sincerely looking. So it seems like ultimately, you eventually meet. Because you are both simply yourselves.

and the Hermit.

That is someone who has known what walking a shoreline alone means. Waters? Oceans? Did this descend from the skies? No, my Lady, these were your tears. To find love on that shore means you could only meet this companion you love. Because it like meeting yourself. So of course you can communicate telepathically, you see life the same way. So your thoughts are his, and his are yours. It is a perfect blending of two who really are now one. Sharing the same lives. no matter where you are physically.

Chariot. To me that adds this idea of a "shared journey"? LIke a vehicle you are both riding. So within that cabin, within that berth, within that sacred space, a birth.

Knight of Pentacles. And this must be your companion. Sir Knight of Pentacles. Well, this is a man of Earth. So all of that which you share above, thinking together, one mind, one heart that is telepathy. It really means you are one with him perfectly I think! Isn't that something! I think that is the most beautiful thought in the universe.

'...do you think it is love ?

yes, to me. Two who share ine heart and mind, who could be on opposite sides of the universe, and be just as close as hugging. That sure sounds like love to me.

'could he be my twin? '

I have heard of these terms, your twin, flame. I can only follow my heart and say that what you share sounds just like twins to me. Like, oh my... you see it that way too... and you like it that way too... and you love these colors the same as I? You must be that twin! So yes that sounds like a yes to me.

'he has shared exactly same feelings for me in the past . even though we have lost touch i do feel he still feel the same for me. do you see it as love or it is just in our minds '

Hiighpriestess it certainly sounds like heaven to me! I think you really have something there with him. So I am so happy for you, and I just know that will continue to be, something so nice, perfectly, as is best...

I am so very happy for you.

love, astra

Thank you TarotByLeaMarie for your help also!

I know somehow these things have ways of working out... 🙂

• hi astra , i had a feeling you will come up with beautiful message :)) i feel deeply connected to him . love you for doing this reading.

blessings and love

hiighpriestess

• hi astra angel , i have another question

do you see A entering my life again for a long haul this time around ? or i am expecting way too much ? i am already sensing him coming back to me . if he comes what kind of relationship will form between us this time around . it has been quite a struggle in the past , more for him and less for me. he suffered much more than me. i am wondering whether we will be able to be good friends or more once again in future ? how will things evolve between us and will it be for long haul ?

thank you so much for all your help dear one.